joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
VOOMER said:
pudge said:
Keepers have feet too, believe it or not...

That is a joke isn't it? Nasty had to head the ball, what was Hart going to do a *ucking scorpion kick?
the balls coming down then if Nastasic is heading it?

And Joe was coming on to it..... maybe it might have dropped given the laws of physics.

Or even then, keepers have heads too!!

Shocking revelation for you I take it

What is all this talk for?? Hart should have not come running out! Surely you can see the goal resulted from Hart charging out? No matter what he shouted or what Nasty didn't do you can not hide from the fact that Hart should not have run out!

Hart fucked up. There was no need for him to be so far out of his box. Nastasic had it under control. When keepers come for a ball like that it's usually because they have made the judgement they can get there first. Hart fucks up very regularly and seems to have an arrogance that it's never his fault. A spell on the sidelines may give him some much needed time to reflect on his performances ! He cost us today and anyone blaming Nastasic has clearly never played the game.

VOOMER said:
pudge said:
nmc said:
The ball would have been shoulder high so it would have to be 'Head and Shoulders' for Hart.
Or head it, or chest it, or once again just leather it.

Joe made his decision, came out, called for it......... and Nastasic looks up, sees where Joe is.......... and heads it over him, not even down into the ground, a proper looping header over him.

Boo Joe, boo.

Are you his agent? He has eyes, its called reading the game. What was he doing twittering wio , shrek and stevie g about where their going for a meal on Monday?
Boo Joe, boo

Simply not good enough, a keeper should be number one priority in the summer, until then Pantilimon will do.

cookster said:
pudge said:
VOOMER said:
That is a joke isn't it? Nasty had to head the ball, what was Hart going to do a *ucking scorpion kick?
the balls coming down then if Nastasic is heading it?

And Joe was coming on to it..... maybe it might have dropped given the laws of physics.

Or even then, keepers have heads too!!

Shocking revelation for you I take it

Having an argument with you is like having an argument with my wife. You're obviously right!
Having an argument would mean there's two contributions towards the point, not nonsensical unfunny quips tbf.

So with that I'm clearly not having an argument with you.

Re: It's Time to Drop Joe

Outlaw said:
One of the stupidest decisions I have seen a GK make; and it was not like there was no defender, Nastasic was the one nearer to the ball and he is not to be blamed for his action.

Pellegrini has to make the brave decision of putting Pantilimon in Goal....

Hart was charging out and Nasty saw him coming . Nasty should have obstructed Torres. I wouldn't blame hart for this loss.

Kun Aguero said:
kippaxchris said:
Kun Aguero said:
Clueless twats, it was Nastasic's fault. Hart clearly fucking shouted it for it. FFS.

Yet again it doesn't matter what he shouted! He should NOT have been coming in the first place.

Nasty should have booted it into row Z long before then, Joe had to come as he thought Torres was getting to the ball first, which he more than likely was. It was a massive blunder by Nastasic but it's his one I can recall, I'm sure he'll bounce back.

Torres clearly getting to the ball, so how does Anastasia head it past Hart then?

Hart's fault, end of.

Burtonblue said:
Without wishing to sound hysterical, just how many goalkeeping fuck ups do you need to get dropped?
I've been a big fan of Joe's but this cannot continue
If he wasn't England's n 1 he would have been dropped long ago
No command of the 6 yard box, no command of his defenders, no confidence.....
#
If he is the bench mark English goalkeepers then we are *ucked. Big Joe, Phil Parkes, Ray Clemence, and Shilts they were the bench mark. Banks out no his own. Neur, one year older and streets ahead.

mgreenz97 said:
pee dubya said:
I don't think this was a mistake purely made today, it's been building up because there's regularly confusion between Hart and the central defenders. Countless times the defenders are obviously wanting Hart to come and just pick it up, but he stays on his line and they end up clearing it. This time Hart has decided for some reason to come charging out of his box, with Nastasic fully in control of the situation. Nastasic hasn't looked because this is totally out of Hart's normal behaviour, he doesn't come for much easier balls, why should he expect it this time?

So your saying Nastasic's incorrect assumption is Hart's fault?
Makes sense.
Well yes, if he was expecting Hart to be flying out like that he wouldn't have headed it past him, he didn't expect it for a reason: it doesn't normally happen. Both Hart and Nastasic could have prevented this happening, Hart by staying on the line, Nastasic by looking. But Hart is the one who made the worse decision. Both need to take some blame, i think Harts' share is bigger though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.