joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
WNRH said:
Simply not good enough, a keeper should be number one priority in the summer, until then Pantilimon will do.
Summer?

And what? Have Hart cost us even more points? Bid for Casillas and Valdes in January.

Northwichdave said:
Kun Aguero said:
kippaxchris said:
Yet again it doesn't matter what he shouted! He should NOT have been coming in the first place.

Nasty should have booted it into row Z long before then, Joe had to come as he thought Torres was getting to the ball first, which he more than likely was. It was a massive blunder by Nastasic but it's his one I can recall, I'm sure he'll bounce back.

Torres clearly getting to the ball, so how does Anastasia head it past Hart then?

Hart's fault, end of.

Nastasic , bloody spellchecker

Re: It's Time to Drop Joe

i♥city! said:
Outlaw said:
One of the stupidest decisions I have seen a GK make; and it was not like there was no defender, Nastasic was the one nearer to the ball and he is not to be blamed for his action.

Pellegrini has to make the brave decision of putting Pantilimon in Goal....

Hart was charging out and Nasty saw him coming . Nasty should have obstructed Torres. I wouldn't blame hart for this loss.

Clearly Nastasic did not see him coming too close, there was no communication between them!

WNRH said:
Simply not good enough, a keeper should be number one priority in the summer, until then Pantilimon will do.
The thing is though, will he? If we had a keeper of Lopez or Begovic's quality in the squad I have no doubt they would have featured instead of Hart by now. Pants has made mistakes in the small amount of games he's played for us, and he doesn't exactly fill me with confidence when he starts, and clearly doesn't for the manager otherwise we would have seen him play.

Hart is not saving us points anymore. He could actually have dived and stopped the cross for the first goal. He stays on his line when he should come for crosses and when there is absolutely no danger comes out and causes a huge mess up. He has become too big for his boots and has to be dropped. I said sometime ago we might be surprised by Pants - we need to find out.

Re: It's Time to Drop Joe

i♥city! said:
Outlaw said:
One of the stupidest decisions I have seen a GK make; and it was not like there was no defender, Nastasic was the one nearer to the ball and he is not to be blamed for his action.

Pellegrini has to make the brave decision of putting Pantilimon in Goal....

Hart was charging out and Nasty saw him coming . Nasty should have obstructed Torres. I wouldn't blame hart for this loss.
We all know with nasty on Torres as a goalkeeper you stay at goal and let your defenders defend ..if he had done that nastys header back to the keeper would've looked very calm and tidy

pudge said:
cookster said:
pudge said:
the balls coming down then if Nastasic is heading it?

And Joe was coming on to it..... maybe it might have dropped given the laws of physics.

Or even then, keepers have heads too!!

Shocking revelation for you I take it

Having an argument with you is like having an argument with my wife. You're obviously right!
Having an argument would mean there's two contributions towards the point, not nonsensical unfunny quips tbf.

So with that I'm clearly not having an argument with you.

You really are like my wife, sulking now because you're wrong but won't admit it. Diddums.

@BluePhil8 said:
WNRH said:
Summer?

And what? Have Hart cost us even more points? Bid for Casillas and Valdes in January.
This shows you up for how hell bent you are against Hart, if you read his comment, he said Pants will do until summer not Hart.

Jesus.

He´ll get better and better, goalies are at their best in their thirties. But we can't afford to wait for it to happen.

His actions on the second goal was utter shite.

BlueTG said:
Shaggy said:
Was it me or was Heart out of his area ? what was he going to do catch it ? the fucking great pork chop !
Or kick it because he has feet.

Would loved to have seen him try and kick it at that height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.