joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
GresleyChris said:
Joe Hart grew up a red, hangs around with reds, goes on holidays with reds. It all adds up.

How he's gotten away with this for so long is beyond me. He'd rather be nice (ferguson compliments) and be mates with people (Rooney, Rio) who insult our club and goad our fans at every opportunity. He's a disgrace to the club. A red through and through and he'd jump at the chance of playing for them.

His poor performances are just the tip of the iceberg and are a footballing reason for him to go but the rest means he should have been gone a long time ago.

Kiss the badge and play to the fans as being "Mr. City" whilst going away with Rooney or sitting next to Rio at various events when the same day Rio has either tweeted something abusive or goaded us in a derby. He's either with us or against us. Red

Fuck me - get a life

pudge said:
Shaggy said:
Was it me or was Heart out of his area ? what was he going to do catch it ? the fucking great pork chop !
Keepers have feet too, believe it or not...
They also have defenders in front of them to deal with these situations! Nasty was there and in control and if Hart had stayed in the box, it would have been a comfortable collect for him.

A list of Joe Harts 9 errors this year

Goals one and two: Southampton 3 Manchester City 1 - February 9, 2013
Hart tracks Rickie Lambert’s 18-yard shot but it squirms out of his grasp and between his legs, allowing Steven Davis to prod in an easy finish from close range. You could also ask questions about his reaction time to Gareth Barry’s own goal.
Cost: Davis’s goal took the score from 1-0 to 2-0 and Barry’s own goal took the score to 3-1.

Goal three: Manchester City 2 West Ham 1 - April 27, 2013
Through the legs. Again. Andy Carroll’s shot in stoppage-time is hit firmly but straight at the stopper. Alas, it passes between Hart’s hands and legs and creeps over the line.
Cost: No great harm done as City were already cruising 2-0 but doubts are rising.

Stats don't lie: Hart has the fourth worst shots to save ratio in the league

Goal four: England 3 Scotland 2 - August 14, 2013.
James Morrison takes possession outside the box after England fail to clear and hits a shot through a crowd which Hart fumbles into his net. The ball moves in the air but Hart appears to be caught between trying to catch or parry. The result is that he flaps the ball into the net.
Cost: The goal gives Scotland a shock 11th-minute lead, but England fight back. Roy Hodgson said: ‘I wouldn’t leave Joe out of the next game because he made that mistake but like everyone else, the competition for places is getting stronger.’

Goal five: Cardiff 3 Manchester City 2 - August 25, 2013
A famous defeat and one that convinced some of the remaining believers that Hart’s form had become a problem.

He actually played quite well in this game but gave away the second goal when he flapped at Peter Whittingham’s cross. Hart had become tangled with Aron Gunnarsson (something he was guilty of for the third goal, too) and allowed the ball to drop over his head, leaving Fraizer Campbell with an easy header. Pablo Zabaleta ought to share the blame.
Cost: The goal allowed Cardiff to go ahead 2-1. One point dropped and Manuel Pellegrini later insisted he would always pick on form not reputation.

Goal six: Aston Villa 3 Manchester City 2 - September 28, 2013
City looked like they would get a point but Hart played his part as they blew. He came charging off his line in an effort to block Andreas Weimann, who had gone clean through for Villa. He didn’t even come close to winning the ball. Not his biggest clanger but a costly mistake.
Cost: Weimann’s goal took the score from 2-2 to 3-2.

Goals seven and eight: Manchester City 1 Bayern Munich 3 - October 2, 2013
A dreadful night for Hart as he is at fault for both Franck Ribéry's opening goal and Arjen Robben's strike for the third. Ribery was able to beat Hart at his near post with a long-range shot, while the goalkeeper got a hand to Robben’ s strike but was again beaten at his near post.
Cost: The goals put City 1-0 and 3-0 down. After the game, Pellegrini said: ‘He continues with the trust of all the team so we hope he will recover from what he did last match. That is not only Joe Hart's responsibility, it was not only him who was guilty for what happened. He has an important amount but I always talk with all the players. We analyse all the goals.’

Goal nine: Chelsea 2 Manchester City 1 - October 28, 2013
The latest sorry episode. Willian hit a hopeful pass and Hart came surging off his line to intercept. He got a touch too close to team-mate Matija Nastasic, who attempted a headed back pass but succeeded only in nudging the ball over his goalkeeper’s head, putting Fernando Torres through on an open goal. A real calamity.
Cost: Took the score from 1-1 to 2-1, costing City a point. Pellegrini wasn't happy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba</a> ... amity.html

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Hart tracks Rickie Lambert’s 18-yard shot but it squirms out of his grasp and between his legs, allowing Steven Davis to prod in an easy finish from close range. You could also ask questions about his reaction time to Gareth Barry’s own goal.
Cost: Davis’s goal took the score from 1-0 to 2-0 and Barry’s own goal took the score to 3-1.

Through the legs. Again. Andy Carroll’s shot in stoppage-time is hit firmly but straight at the stopper. Alas, it passes between Hart’s hands and legs and creeps over the line.
Cost: No great harm done as City were already cruising 2-0 but doubts are rising.

James Morrison takes possession outside the box after England fail to clear and hits a shot through a crowd which Hart fumbles into his net. The ball moves in the air but Hart appears to be caught between trying to catch or parry. The result is that he flaps the ball into the net.
Cost: The goal gives Scotland a shock 11th-minute lead, but England fight back. Roy Hodgson said: ‘I wouldn’t leave Joe out of the next game because he made that mistake but like everyone else, the competition for places is getting stronger.’

A famous defeat and one that convinced some of the remaining believers that Hart’s form had become a problem.

He actually played quite well in this game but gave away the second goal when he flapped at Peter Whittingham’s cross. Hart had become tangled with Aron Gunnarsson (something he was guilty of for the third goal, too) and allowed the ball to drop over his head, leaving Fraizer Campbell with an easy header. Pablo Zabaleta ought to share the blame.
Cost: The goal allowed Cardiff to go ahead 2-1. One point dropped and Manuel Pellegrini later insisted he would always pick on form not reputation.

City looked like they would get a point but Hart played his part as they blew. He came charging off his line in an effort to block Andreas Weimann, who had gone clean through for Villa. He didn’t even come close to winning the ball. Not his biggest clanger but a costly mistake.

A dreadful night for Hart as he is at fault for both Franck Ribéry's opening goal and Arjen Robben's strike for the third. Ribery was able to beat Hart at his near post with a long-range shot, while the goalkeeper got a hand to Robben’ s strike but was again beaten at his near post.
Cost: The goals put City 1-0 and 3-0 down. After the game, Pellegrini said: ‘He continues with the trust of all the team so we hope he will recover from what he did last match. That is not only Joe Hart's responsibility, it was not only him who was guilty for what happened. He has an important amount but I always talk with all the players. We analyse all the goals.’

The latest sorry episode. Willian hit a hopeful pass and Hart came surging off his line to intercept. He got a touch too close to team-mate Matija Nastasic, who attempted a headed back pass but succeeded only in nudging the ball over his goalkeeper’s head, putting Fernando Torres through on an open goal. A real calamity.
Cost: Took the score from 1-1 to 2-1, costing City a point. Pellegrini wasn't happy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba</a> ... amity.html

Frightening that he is still in the team isn't it!

I can't think of any "world class" keepers who make this many mistakes.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wonder if Madrid would take Hart as part of a swap involving Casillas?

I fear Hart's stock has been driven down to the point most clubs here would try and leg us over on a fee.

But for Madrid, it might even appeal to Ancelotti?

Casillas is only 32 and look what the likes of Buffon and Van der Sar achieved going into that period of their careers.

I'd rather just keep Hart and buy Casillas in January. Then see how Hart responds over the remainder of the season.

I'm not convinced by Pants but it is not easy getting two top class keepers to stay at a club. I think we should have bought a hot young prospect or a proven guy nearing the end of his career in the summer.

I would love to have Hart battling it out for number one spot with Casillas or Valdes. We can't get Valdes until next season but it is something that we could tie up in January and that we should be very seriously considering.

I do think that Hart can get back to a higher level of form but he needs a break from the spotlight and more competition.

Kenney_The_Blue said:

I would have included Cardiff's third as his fault as he was caught in no man's land from the corner, coming out and then retreating back to his line. Also Villa's second,his positioning was poor at the free kick. Then we had Everton's goal at the Etihad - not a mistake but one of those shots which leaves you thinking a top quality Goalkeeper might have saved that. remember L'Pool at home last season( Sturridge ,Gerard) , rags free kick in the last minute, England Sweden free kick, etc etc.

Joe Hart in Moscow

So Joe Hart makes it almost certain we qualify for the knock out stages of the C/L for the very first time with his last gasp save in Moscow then three days later he makes a mistake which costs us two points but not the title.
Some on here need to give their heads a wobble.

GresleyChris said:
Joe Hart grew up a red, hangs around with reds, goes on holidays with reds. It all adds up.

How he's gotten away with this for so long is beyond me. He'd rather be nice (ferguson compliments) and be mates with people (Rooney, Rio) who insult our club and goad our fans at every opportunity. He's a disgrace to the club. A red through and through and he'd jump at the chance of playing for them.

His poor performances are just the tip of the iceberg and are a footballing reason for him to go but the rest means he should have been gone a long time ago.

Kiss the badge and play to the fans as being "Mr. City" whilst going away with Rooney or sitting next to Rio at various events when the same day Rio has either tweeted something abusive or goaded us in a derby. He's either with us or against us. Red

City and rag players have been friends for as long as I can remember, Best and Summerbee probably the most well known so its nothing new. Do you not remember how Hart celebrated when Aguero scored to win the league.

Kenney_The_Blue said:

All very avoidable mistakes . Been a poor year for Charles Hart .

I have been perfectly happy to let Hart atone for his previous errors, however after last nights calamity I think he should be dropped. I have watched it over and over and am still at a loss to see what the hell he thought he was doing!

Panty will in all probability play on Wednesday, and if he plays well, I think he should keep his place at the weekend. If we're picking players on form, then he deserves a chance to show what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.