joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many times they will cut to Joe sitting on the bench during the game. I'll start the bidding at 10.

BillyShears said:
George Hannah said:
[bigimg]http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/georgehannah1/mancio_zps8db5858a.jpg[/bigimg]

he must be laughing his socks off on the Galatasary fans forum!

I'm sure there's plenty of rags laughing their socks off too. But really who other than a tiny minority of senile mixed up disloyal Blues gives a shit? To the outside world we back our own and the **** you quoted is most definitely the outside world.

I don't care about the outside world BS and what they think of us.

I only care that we give our best each week irrespective of who the manager picks.

When we do that we are usually ok because the players we have when they are on song are a match for most teams.

David james has said he spoke to joe last night,he saw this coming and he is going to work hard to get back into the team,james also saying he thinks it is not a bad idea for him to have time out

George Hannah said:
[bigimg]http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/georgehannah1/mancio_zps8db5858a.jpg[/bigimg]

I love the fact that you now frequent galatasary forums. Hilarious

He'll return. Pantilimon is just as likely to err, goalkeepers inevitably do, and then the cries will amplify for Hart's return.

George Hannah said:

Im so glad he is gone. Funnily enough I think thats the post that got him sacked off

RandomJ said:
Wonder how many times they will cut to Joe sitting on the bench during the game. I'll start the bidding at 10.

How many times in the other 85 minutes?

Gabriel said:
He'll return. Pantilimon is just as likely to err, goalkeepers inevitably do, and then the cries will amplify for Hart's return.
Hold on just a second there! lets hope no one screws up. I don't care who's in goal. As long as they play well.

Deserves to be dropped on current form but I think (hope) he comes back stronger than ever.

I feel his problem is perhaps he thinks too much and doesn't just react instinctively to situations where he's given time to think (corners, longer range shots). While when he has to rely on reaction close range shots he's one of the best around.

I feel this may be the end for Joe not just at City but in the top level. Every keeper that has made mistake after mistake in a short period seems to slip in to obscurity
I remember Paul Robinson was looking very good then a few mistakes and he never really recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.