joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is just what Hart needed to see that his place isn't guaranteed. He'll be back and better than ever after this.
Also it looks like Joe's taken it with good grace
Although disappointed by the decision, Hart appreciated Pellegrini for explaining man to man and he has a much better relationship with the Chilean than previous manager Roberto Mancini.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2483510/Joe-Hart-dropped-Manchester-City-match-Norwich.html#ixzz2jVgVn0ML" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2jVgVn0ML</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2483510/Joe-Hart-dropped-Manchester-City-match-Norwich.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rwich.html</a>

forevermancity said:
Train said:
forevermancity said:
City watch recon that joe will quit city to ensure keeping his England place..what a load of liars, bullshitting about our club to get views and hits, disgusting

Lovecity is a pretty good poster so i doubt he would tweet something like that unless he was 100% sure on his source of information.

Lovecity is a good poster and I didn't know it was him that is city watch

Whoever gave him that info is 100% wrong

Why are you so sure?

Hart is obviously very self driven and maybe a tad egocentric,lets face it,if he was made of chocolate......

I don't think he'd hesitate to move if he felt his position as number one,either for club or country,was under threat.

I don't believe the story is as far fetched as i'd have hoped.

karen7 said:
mat said:
I wonder if the UK media will show pellers pre match interview?

Very complimentary of Joe and respectful of the England team. Spin that one Daily Mail!

Is there a link to that i can look at later or an idea what he said?

He's started a blog, along with a colleague, called 'that kun aguero':

<a class="postlink" href="http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/hart-ready-to-quit-in-january/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013 ... n-january/</a>

I didn't know it was LoveCity either, but it makes sense to be honest. He commented on his twitter that the info came through his colleague but that he wouldn't have posted it if he wasn't 100% sure of the reliability of the information. However, all they've said is that Hart would consider looking for a move if his England place was in the balance. Firstly, there's nothing to say he won't be back in the team by January (although I hope he's not because it will mean Pantillimon is playing well) and secondly, even if he's not playing every game, Hodgson would still have to make a huge call in dropping him and selecting a keeper with no competitive international experience for a world cup in Forster or Ruddy. If Hodgson did tell Joe he had to be playing every week for him to pick him though, I'm sure he would consider a move but it doesn't necessarily mean he'd go through with it.

If Joe were to move,where could he go and be sure of being number one?

Arsenal look ok now,Liverpool have a top keeper,the rags and Chelsea wouldn't want him,nor Spurs.Any other club and it would be a step down.

paulchapo said:

Arsenal look ok now,Liverpool have a top keeper,the rags and Chelsea wouldn't want him,nor Spurs.Any other club and it would be a step down.

Valdes is leaving Barca in the summer isn't he?

Maybe Joe thinks he's good enough.

paulchapo said:

He wont move this is his big moment, focus and win his place back he can and will imo.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
forevermancity said:
Train said:
Lovecity is a pretty good poster so i doubt he would tweet something like that unless he was 100% sure on his source of information.

Why are you so sure?

Hart is obviously very self driven and maybe a tad egocentric,lets face it,if he was made of chocolate......

I don't think he'd hesitate to move if he felt his position as number one,either for club or country,was under threat.

Remind me when is the world cup again?

FantasyIreland said:
forevermancity said:
Train said:

Why are you so sure?

It's a complete none starter pure and simple

Even if joe wanted to leave, which he 100% doesn't, the club wouldn't allow him to move in jan, he wouldn't be guarenteed a place in any of the top 4 teams and wouldn't benefit his reputation as a player to rise to a challenge.

Like you have said, he's driven, why would he quit at the 1st sign of trouble at city?

None starter, which is made up

forevermancity said:
FantasyIreland said:
forevermancity said:

Why are you so sure?

It's a complete none starter pure and simple

Even if joe wanted to leave, which he 100% doesn't, the club wouldn't allow him to move in jan, he wouldn't be guarenteed a place in any of the top 4 teams and wouldn't benefit his reputation as a player to rise to a challenge.

Like you have said, he's driven, why would he quit at the 1st sign of trouble at city?

None starter, which is made up
Humour him/her its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.