joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pants plays well enough, I have no problem with him permanently replacing Hart in goal. With all the talk about putting trust in Joe and not hurting Joe's confidence, imagine being the guy working hard every day in training and never getting a chance. What about putting some trust in Pants and worrying about his confidence when he was still not getting picked despite multiple errors from Hart. Must have been "doing his bloody head in".

I agree that you don't necessarily drop someone after their first mistake, but too much inertia in making team changes leads to its own problems. Joe seems like a decent guy, but if Pants is better for City, I want him in the team.

Blue Shield said:
That Durham article is absolute bollocks , either on a wind up or genuinely an idiot.

Have a look at Dungham's book reviews on amazon. Absolute tool.

Just mentioned no English players starting for us tonight. He's a sly fucker.

Sky Blue said:
Blue Shield said:
That Durham article is absolute bollocks , either on a wind up or genuinely an idiot.

He's a sly fucker, but don't you think it's a shame that no English players are starting for the club ?

adorado30 said:
Sky Blue said:
Blue Shield said:

He's a sly fucker, but don't you think it's a shame that no English players are starting for the club ?

Not remotely bothered my friend.

adorado30 said:
Sky Blue said:
Blue Shield said:

No, why should I?...play the strongest team regardless.

adorado30 said:
Sky Blue said:
Blue Shield said:

not at all...

kenzie115 said:
stonerblue said:
George Hannah said:
Nasty agrees with you too

MAN CITY DEFENDER NASTASIC BREAKS SILENCE OVER HART CHELSEA BLUNDER
Mon, 11/04/2013

Manchester City stopper Matija Nastasic has defended Joe Hart after last week's blunder goal in defeat to Chelsea.
Nastasic spoke for the first time since the incident that allowed Fernando Torres to net a last-minute Chelsea winner.
"It was a difficult situation because I was the player on the ball. Joe was coming from the line and I didn’t see him," said Nastasic. "I think it is my fault and Joe’s fault."

I think Nasty's being rather modest in sharing the responsibility

Thanks GH.
I scoured the MEN website to cut and paste that but couldn't find it.
Wonder if the sun will splash it across the back pages tomorrow..?

Nastasic was hardly likely to say "It was all Joe's fault, if he'd have stayed on his line we'd have come away with a point but instead he made another stupid decision and cost us the game!", wouldn't be good for morale would it? Just a diplomatic answer to a probing question.
diplomatic possibly, nasty partly to blame DEFINITELY...

adorado30 said:
Sky Blue said:
Blue Shield said:

How long till FA change rules stating so many English players must start? Wouldn't surprise me with those ****

adorado30 said:
Sky Blue said:
Blue Shield said:

Allowing Barry to go on loan has left us with 4 English players, all internationals.
I am sure they will all play their part during the season as we mount a challenge in all 4 competitions.
I find it more of a shame the media are using this to have a sly dig at us, never heard too much of a fuss when the arse had no English players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.