Joe Hart

Joe Hart ruined Joe Hart's career. I hope he's now sorted out his problems.
I know a girl through my sister who’s very close to Joe, close enough she was at his wedding, so I’d say that’s pretty close, she told me that a point came in Joe’s life where he realised things had to change as he, by his own admission, could be a bit of a tit, thankfully it seems he did turn a corner, although I hope Churchlawtons post is off the mark.

Joe Hart was dismissed.

That's the truth. Because he is not a gk with good foot game.
still talking shite,you said pep ruined joes career, so we should of kept him even though he wasn't suited to our game ? what happened to joe's career has nothing to do with pep and everything to do with joe. you've shown you haven't got a clue what youre talking about, maybe change your name to ole?

you're either a clueless mouth or a wum.

There is no denying Joe has travelled a difficult path after City. Sometimes a manager wants to play in a certain way and players he inherits can’t do it. Joe at that time couldn’t and this must have shattered his confidence and when that goes, especially for a goalie, it can be traumatic and a downward spiral.

I wanted us to go for him years ago as I truly believed if backed and supported he could return to being an excellent keeper. I have been proven right. The big guy is an integral part of our team and a massive influence on and off the park.

We are lucky to have him.

Last edited:
There is no denying Joe has travelled a difficult path after City. Sometimes a manager wants to play in a certain way and players he nherits can’t do it. Joe at that time couldn’t and this must have shattered his confidence and when that goes, especially for a goalie, it can be traumatic and a downward spiral.

I wanted us to go for him years ago as I truly believed if backed and supported he could return to being an excellent keeper. I have been proven right. The big guy is an integral part of our team and a massive influence on and off the park.

We are lucky to have him.
and all success to him, love joe and always will do

I know a girl through my sister who’s very close to Joe, close enough she was at his wedding, so I’d say that’s pretty close, she told me that a point came in Joe’s life where he realised things had to change as he, by his own admission, could be a bit of a tit, thankfully it seems he did turn a corner, although I hope Churchlawtons post is off the mark.
It happened for sure but it was just after he left us. Hopefully he has moved on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.