Joe Hart

Hi Dodgy, Well she's been going to City since she was 6, so for about 20 years, she certainly knows who Joe Hart is and so does her friend who worked at City at the time in the marketing department. She was pretty shocked and told me as soon as she came home. Why would she lie? She wouldn't.
I can certainly believe it because Hart wasn’t ever an out and out true blue and he didn’t hide it.
He was loud & proud about being best mates with Wayne Rooney and he went around showing off Lingard and Ferdinands clothing lines.

Joe Hart is immature at best and obviously very bitter at the way he left City. My daughter saw him watching a Liverpool City game in a bar and openly cheering Liverpool on. Make of that what you will.
This massively contradicts things that Joe himself has said.

Brilliant but sadly there are not too many since then.
We lost 7 .0 to them. Without Hart so would City. And give him time. Made a brilliant save up at ROss County. When we play up here teams hardly get a shot on target, so that’s why he hasn’t had any to make. Yourselves hadn’t one on target on Saturday either. The CL will be different and hopefully he does his stuff.

I don't understand you. Just saying lies.

1. Joe Hart was a good gk in 2016. England team national gk. In fact fisrt good english gk since David Seaman.

Here in Spain I listen a lot of times "they finally have a gk for his country with Hart".

I understand he is not Gordon Banks. But he was a good gk.

2. Pep never gave him a chance. He said him "goodbye" when he came Manchester.

3. Because foot game.

4. From now on you kill his career.

5. Maybe is my fault. Because I dont understand that is so important foot game in a gk. A gk needs to save goals with hands. I dont feel Ederson is a top and functional gk.

Same here, from my chair at this moment I can see a signed photo of me and the lovely Joe on a side table. :-) :-)
To this day I have a scruffy old magazine pic of him on the fridge - the famous one of him charging round the pitch after Sergio scored.

I find it really poor that people online use isolated out of context sightings of players to discredit their status as blues. If Joe Hart or Yaya or any of the other heroes who get defamed on here were guests at a supporters club function or brought on the pitch at HT at a home game they’d get a rapturous reception.

Maybe he had a bet on?

That’s why he was so excited at the pub.

:)

I can believe that Joe is bitter about how he was pushed out of the door and the reasons why.

He couldn't have done anything to have ever met Pep's standards of passing out at the back or long kicking distribution.

Pep is an obsessive and wasn't going to compromise on getting a sweeper keeper when it was integral to his plans.

In footballing terms it's like your wife or girlfriend coming out as lesbian and leaving you for another woman.

There's nothing you could have done differently, some guys might spin that as a positive and not beat themselves up. Other guys let it define them and beat themselves up about it.

I can recall him also making silly comments on tunnel cam about not needing to win one of the domestic cup competitions (when Willy was cup keeper).

Don’t see the point of hating the guy, plenty of exemplary professionals have had their bitter moments when they thought they were done over by a manager or club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.