Joe Hart

i mean what does he get out of lying over it?

Not calling this bloke a liar but talking in general. We all like passing on stories about our brushes with the rich and famous. Or even our friends/ family brushes. Nobody likes telling a story about how a mate of a mate of a bloke who they know from the bookies once met someone famous, so they tend to remove the middle men and claim it as a first or second hand tale. Then they end up passing on bullshit without actively inventing it.

Not calling this bloke a liar but talking in general. We all like passing on stories about our brushes with the rich and famous. Or even our friends/ family brushes. Nobody likes telling a story about how a mate of a mate of a bloke who they know from the bookies once met someone famous, so they tend to remove the middle men and claim it as a first or second hand tale. Then they end up passing on bullshit without actively inventing it.
Yep. Somebody on here claiming to know someone who must be close to Joe as she was at his wedding …. Jesus how many guests do nouveau riche, ostentatious footballers have at their weddings - 500, 1000 ??

I make of that that it’s completely untrue
Hi Dodgy, Well she's been going to City since she was 6, so for about 20 years, she certainly knows who Joe Hart is and so does her friend who worked at City at the time in the marketing department. She was pretty shocked and told me as soon as she came home. Why would she lie? She wouldn't.

Hi Dodgy, Well she's been going to City since she was 6, so for about 20 years, she certainly knows who Joe Hart is and so does her friend who worked at City at the time in the marketing department. She was pretty shocked and told me as soon as she came home. Why would she lie? She wouldn't.
I’m absolutely not casting aspersions on your daughter’s honesty or credentials as a blue mate but sometimes things are not all they seem maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.