Joe Harts Kicking

It's more his lack of diving that concerns me.

Too slow to attempt a dive for the first goal, but quick as fuck to put his hand up for offside.

He's slow to come for balls, very suspect at corners and free kicks, very weak on his left hand side and his kicking is the worst in any goalkeeper in the prem.

Why does every kick go down the left 3 yards from the touchline?

I'd give Costel the shirt from now till the end of the season.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
He's slow to come for balls, very suspect at corners and free kicks, very weak on his left hand side and his kicking is the worst in any goalkeeper in the prem.

Clueless. The accuracy of his kicking is one of his best attributes. He doesn't dominate at corners because he isn't as big as some keepers, but he's a lot better than De Gea at crosses.

Marvin said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:

Clueless. The accuracy of his kicking is one of his best attributes. He doesn't dominate at corners because he isn't as big as some keepers, but he's a lot better than De Gea at crosses.
I do agree, but in terms of not going for corners, he is a big lad (6"5?) I just dont think it is just a natural weakness of him.

Why does he insist on kicking it towards the touchline? The only logical reason I can think of is that if we miss the header then at least its only a throw to the opposition? He's the only keeper in the league that does this and it infuriates me no end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.