Joe Harts Kicking

At a coaching course i was at recently Non F.A this conversation came up actually and the person doing it was saying to us in a break about the mentality of our players ect and Joe Hart came up and he said how bad Joe Hart was when it came to the ball being played back to him that he does not posess the ability to remain composed and play a pass to a defender and i instantly thought no then i thought yeah actually that's about right.

For england i would put it down to Instruction to get rid at every oppertunity because it benifits the team more anyway but at club level i doubt kicking it high into tevez and aguero is under instruction!

I just think overall this season Joe Hart is just one of many who could do better. that's all. hasn't been terrible just not as good as last season

kp789 said:
Eggsy said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
He's slow to come for balls, very suspect at corners and free kicks, very weak on his left hand side and his kicking is the worst in any goalkeeper in the prem.

Why does every kick go down the left 3 yards from the touchline?

I'd give Costel the shirt from now till the end of the season.
Very surprised anyone would think this of Hart. Agreed his kicking distribution needs work, but by no means the worst in Prem. I'd assume that at corners it's he's under orders to leave the cross to hid defenders in their zones. Hart again for third season running will get the golden gloves for most clean sheets in Prem, a long way ahead of any other goalkeeper in the Prem.
Many forget this, it seems to go under the radar

Defensively I think our whole back four & keeper are superb. The problem lies with the fact that Hart and to a lesser extent Kompany end up booting the ball far too much. With Hart it is due to lack of composure whereas with Kompany I think it is due to impatience.

It baffles me how when we are trying to play a certain way this problem persists with seemingly nothing being done about it.

Found it strange yesterday that the crowd really got on Hart's back for time wasting when I actually thought he was taking just the usual time required. At one point the ball went into the crowd and when the Spurs fans threw it back to Hart the ref immediately ran over him to tell him to get on with it. FFS he didn't even have the ball in his hands for longer than 3 seconds. Now why is it whenever an opposing keeper does this at The Etihad the referee usually completely ignores the crowds whistling and allows it to continue for the whole game. Did Hart get booked for kicking the ball into the crowd after their first goal as it looked like he couldn't wait for an excuse to book him.

I was wondering the same thing about the booin of joe, but my brother told me it was after i think the 2nd or 3rd spuds goal something was thrown at him from behind the goal by the spuds fans. joe just picked up whatever was thrown and ran to hand it over to the ref.

Blueboy73 said:
I was wondering the same thing about the booin of joe, but my brother told me it was after i think the 2nd or 3rd spuds goal something was thrown at him from behind the goal by the spuds fans. joe just picked up whatever was thrown and ran to hand it over to the ref.

Yeah he did, Joe chased him back to the centre circle to give it him and the ref just put it in his pocket. Surprised he didn't book Hart for that. They'd been booing him from early in the game and on every occasion he took a goal kick they did it whether or not he took his time or not. Another set of smalltime fans who start giving it the big one when they're in front but were quiet as 'FACK' before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.