Joe Harts Kicking

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Agree with the OP 9 times out of ten it goes to the opposition or out of play.

Has anyone noticed the same with throw in's -----nearly always give possession away or am I neurotic ?

Watching him jitter back and forward struggling to make a decision who to pass to is excruciating. Always ends with an aimless lump.

Kompany is guilty of aimlessly lumping it up too much as well. We seem to pass it back and forth struggle to find a pass forward then it ends with kompany or hart lumping it.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
We insisted on keeping Dzeko on but not once did Joe try to find him every kick went left 3 yards from the touchline.
I think that says more about Dzeko than it does about Joe!!

I also think his kicking finds touch far too often but he's still a brilliant keeper.

havnt thought joe hart is all that for a long time, he lets a lot of goals in that i would expect him to save.

kippaxchris said:
kp789 said:
Really? His distribution is far superior than any city keeper that I can remember seeing.

Pantilimon clearly has better distribution
Obviously not. His distribution against Chelsea was dire. Hart's is superior.
Distributionis not a great part of his game but then we saw some very good parts of his game, the save from Mata for example.

Andreas Isaksson is by far the worst keeper to kick the ball for us. fuck me. how he still has clipcard on swedish national team is beyond me

He panics and just smashes it for no reason, during the warm up he can throw and kick it perfectly to Battara or Wright.
During the game when he has the ball he can't wait to get rid of it.

Yet in some of the OS videos he looks great with the ball. So strange that this is one part of his game that is still poor after all this time. Don't think I've noticed it when he plays for England. Still a fabulous keeper though.

zeven said:
Andreas Isaksson is by far the worst keeper to kick the ball for us. fuck me. how he still has clipcard on swedish national team is beyond me
I'm afraid that prize goes the one and only Eike Immell. His kicks were so weak they hardly ever crossed the half way line!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.