Joe Harts Utd quote

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
He's a great keeper who does us proud,he always gives his best displaying a genuine affection for the shirt and the club.

He has given an honest answer to a question,however,because it concerns the enemy and some of you dont like the truth,suddenly he becomes a target of criticism........

Get a grip,the lad is class,on and off the field.

A joke thread.
Well said. What people seem too stupid to realise is Hart and his colleagues are just employees of the club. Yaya could bad mouth the club left, right and centre and big up Liverpool at the same time for all we know, but who cares? I slate my employers off all the time because, well, they're a bunch of cunts. I do my job though and that's that, sometimes whilst admiring the finery of one of our rivals.

Some proper soft cunts on here. Boo fucking hoo.

It's as though the people in here criticising Joe hate United more than they love City.

A nothing comment that, for some reason, has angered an insecure, dithering few, it seems.
That, my friend, is rife on here.

Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
Well said. What people seem too stupid to realise is Hart and his colleagues are just employees of the club. Yaya could bad mouth the club left, right and centre and big up Liverpool at the same time for all we know, but who cares? I slate my employers off all the time because, well, they're a bunch of *****. I do my job though and that's that, sometimes whilst admiring the finery of one of our rivals.

Some proper soft ***** on here. Boo fucking hoo.

It's as though the people in here criticising Joe hate United more than they love City.

A nothing comment that, for some reason, has angered an insecure, dithering few, it seems.

Why shouldn't City fans despise Utd? I know I do, I hate them in an irrational way that doesn't fit in with any other part of my life and I often dream of their painful demise. There's nothing about that club that deserves any of my respect I find it hard to believe that the majority of City fans don't feel the same. That's not hating them more than I love City, doing one doesn't have any bearing on the other.

I don't think Hart has said anything wrong personally, but he's not a City fan, he's just an employee. I don't think anyone who doesn't like what he said needs castigating from other blues though - football is still a tribal sport where it's ok to dispise your rivals after all.

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

Why shouldn't City fans despise Utd? I know I do, I hate them in an irrational way that doesn't fit in with any other part of my life and I often dream of their painful demise. There's nothing about that club that deserves any of my respect I find it hard to believe that the majority of City fans don't feel the same. That's not hating them more than I love City, doing one doesn't have any bearing on the other.

I don't think Hart has said anything wrong personally, but he's not a City fan, he's just an employee. I don't think anyone who doesn't like what he said needs castigating from other blues though - football is still a tribal sport where it's ok to dispise your rivals after all.

I agree with nearly all you say.. I reckon JH is a City fan though.. I honestly do!!

Blue Til Death said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:

I agree with nearly all you say.. I reckon JH is a City fan though.. I honestly do!!
Nah, he said United are doing well, so he's obviously a rag, sack the cnut get Fulop back!!!

;)

Blue Til Death said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:

I think he's one of a handful of players who genuinely love the club and will do everything possible to help us succeed - that's more than good enough for me. :-)

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

Same here, i dont hate Utd more than i love City, as iv already posted my hatredis personal and physical from being attacked outside the swamp early 80s, pinned up from behind and hit 3 times in the mouth with a knucleduster tends to focus your mind.
Still got the lip scars and capped teeth, also the hundreds of pounds worth of dentists bills i had to pay back then which i could ill afford
Some of you kids on here just dont get it

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

The way some go on with themselves though its like they think about United more than they do City, and all because of that hatred. I've never really given a fuck about them or what they do, and looking at the ramblings of some, it's a much easier life living it that way. There's actually a thread about what one of their future players will have written about him in the press - and he doesn't even physically play for them yet. That means that particular OP is mentally using his time to worry about what the press will say about a player of theirs next season, rather than wonder who we might buy and what will be said about him. All that time and thought wasted on a club that has nothing to do with us and what we do.

Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:

The way some go on with themselves though its like they think about United more than they do City, and all because of that hatred. I've never really given a fuck about them or what they do, and looking at the ramblings of some, it's a much easier life living it that way. There's actually a thread about what one of their future players will have written about him in the press - and he doesn't even physically play for them yet. That means that particular OP is mentally using his time to worry about what the press will say about a player of theirs next season, rather than wonder who we might buy and what will be said about him. All that time and thought wasted on a club that has nothing to do with us and what we do.

To be fair though we should of bought him

Even though I agree with Pidge that there is an awful preoccupation with United amongst some of our fans, it isn't even about that for me.

It's about having the fucking common sense to realise that one of our players doesn't have the same ridiculous obsession.

Didsbury Dave said:
Even though I agree with Pidge that there is an awful preoccupation with United amongst some of our fans, it isn't even about that for me.

It's about having the fucking common sense to realise that one of our players doesn't have the same ridiculous obsession.
And the irony is it's usually those with that preoccupation who have accounts on redcafe or at least frequent it, and of course label us non-obsessives as 'rags'. I love the irony of it all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.