Joe Harts Utd quote

I hate the scum but I have no problem with Joe's comment about them.
If you spend time watching the tunnel videos you'll see lots of camaraderie between City players and those of the opposition. They are entitled to their personal lives and friends just as we are entitled to ours. And as I said in the first few words - I hate the scum

Joe just gave his views how he has seen this season.

There are people on this forum who claim to be Blues and say we were lucky to win the league. A bigger offence in my opinion.

Best keeper we've had in a long time. Honest and comes across as passionate about the club.

I admired his comments after the Madrid game saying it wasn't good enough to throw away a 2-1 lead yet he gets slated for what everyone else is thinking.

As for his comments on United, he's right. They go about their business with ruthless efficiency and win games. We on the other hand haven't.

poyntonblue said:
Best keeper we've had in a long time. Honest and comes across as passionate about the club.

I admired his comments after the Madrid game saying it wasn't good enough to throw away a 2-1 lead yet he gets slated for what everyone else is thinking.

As for his comments on United, he's right. They go about their business with ruthless efficiency and win games. We on the other hand haven't.

When you are say 1-0 down away from home at half time, I know which of the two managers would get the right reaction from his players. Joe is only saying what we all know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.