Joe Harts Utd quote

Did half you lot on here politely applaud under your tartan knee rugs when Van Persie thumped in that 3rd goal at the Etihad

blue underpants said:
oakiecokie said:
sergiokun said:
Nothing wrong with this it's been true this season

Whether we as City fans like it or not,Joes statement was something I want to hear other teams players saying about us in the not to distant future.
For years there`s fuck all that we could do about it,but look at the future and what it holds for us.Last season proved we could play some wonderful football and it hurt those fookers from OT.
I want to see some of our players have this strong mental attitude that Purple Nose has instilled in his team,going for the jugular and not letting up.
As I said,the truth always hurts.I just hope it hurts the Club as much.
Yes the Govan piss can has installed that going for the jugular instinct into them, he has also drilled into them that they never big up the opposition and fair enough to utds players they dont and i admire them for being that
In years to come players of other teams will come out to the media and say ''wow that Man City they are fantastic they steamroller everyone'' but not one rag player will ever utter a word of praise no matter what
That's how it should be always

blue underpants said:
Joe in the papers this morning ''Manchester United are a killing machine''

What are you playing at lad, why are you bigging the rags up, we may be playing them in an FA cup semi in a couple of weeks and we have to go to the swamp yet with them looking to clinch the premiership and vowing to avenge the 1-6 last season

Just concentrate on your own game and get in the frame of mind that we can beat them and not putting doubts into the rest of the squads and the fans minds that they are ''killers''

Do you ever hear rag players bigging up City no you dont in fact its the opposite they put us down as often as they can, so Joe think before you open your mouth again
It's a good job he ain't a boxer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.