Joe Harts Utd quote

I saw the interview on TV at the England training camp.

He was asked about United and he gave an honest answer, which was nothing like the soundbite headline that appeared in the papers.

Joe Hart is a nice guy and he came across as a nice guy In contrast Rio Ferdinand has been quite rightly slaughtered for his pathetic posturing.

Methinks you're all getting a tad paranoid about nothing

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
I saw the interview on TV at the England training camp.

He was asked about United and he gave an honest answer, which was nothing like the soundbite headline that appeared in the papers.

Joe Hart is a nice guy and he came across as a nice guy In contrast Rio Ferdinand has been quite rightly slaughtered for his pathetic posturing.

Methinks you're all getting a tad paranoid about nothing

Exactly, he gave an honest answer to a question and he's getting stick for it. He did nothing wrong.

MATCITY said:
Josh Blue said:
I like Joe but that is something that is pretty annoying about him, not sure what it is.
I know what you mean, just can't put my finger on it

Been a great player, seems to love the club, hasn't really said a word out of place but I just seem to think of him as fucking annoying sometimes.

Josh Blue said:
MATCITY said:
Josh Blue said:
I like Joe but that is something that is pretty annoying about him, not sure what it is.
I know what you mean, just can't put my finger on it

Been a great player, seems to love the club, hasn't really said a word out of place but I just seem to think of him as fucking annoying sometimes.

Very raglike, that's almost word for word what they say about him on redcafe.

Josh Blue said:
An annoying rag i used to work with text me this morning, ''Harts angling for a move to us''

Dream on raggy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.