Joe Harts Utd quote

mat said:
Rags believe their own hype. When one of their nearest rivals best players tells them their good they hit the wank wall. Arrogance leads to sloppiness and then were closing the gap.

Remember Bobby conceding the title this time last season to them.
I hope this also.
Hopefully it's just our Joe playing mind games with them,lulling them into false sense of security as it were.

Manc in London said:
Something I have noticed, particularly in the last couple of years, is how the attitude of our players and management differs from that of United players and management. Every time one of our players is asked, in a TV or press interview, about United, they almost instantly reply with comments such as, "United are a great club", "Sir Alex Ferguson is a top manager" and "United have a brilliant squad". It seems to be part of the media briefings/training players receive. You can guarantee that when a City player or part of the management team is asked about catching United or, for example, about facing United, the player say something positive about United in teh first sentence.

When United players and management are asked about City, they very rarely say anything complimentary about the club. They often sidestep any references to us, belittle us or have a sly dig. Some may regard that as being the behaviour of those with a great desire to win. I think it more likely the fact they lack class or simply do it to improve or maintain popularity with the Rag masses.

It simply confirms to me what most people realise, United are a club that lacks any kind of class or dignity.

I agree with this totally, but that doesn't justify anyone else having a go at Joe. He did nothing wrong.

It is truer to say that sir face of bacon hypnotises his players with the words ''Manchester United are a killing machine', his players soak this up and believe it ''Manchester United are a killing machine' but the thick twats forget this by half time and are usually a goal down. Then bacon chops turns on the hairdryer on at half time, he yells at them ''Manchester United are a killing machine'. The opposition in the other dressing room hear him through the dressing room wall yelling ''Manchester United are a killing machine'. They hear the magic words and are mesmerised and collapse in the second half with the the rags playing out of their skins.

That's got to be the way it's worked this season. How else can a decent team with a dodgy defence turn so many games round this season? He's got to be using fooking voodoo to get in the minds of players on both teams. The opposition firmly believe that they can't win and the rags believe that they can. Voodoo I tell you!

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
I saw the interview on TV at the England training camp.

He was asked about United and he gave an honest answer, which was nothing like the soundbite headline that appeared in the papers.

Joe Hart is a nice guy and he came across as a nice guy In contrast Rio Ferdinand has been quite rightly slaughtered for his pathetic posturing.

Methinks you're all getting a tad paranoid about nothing
As usual!

Manc in London said:
Something I have noticed, particularly in the last couple of years, is how the attitude of our players and management differs from that of United players and management. Every time one of our players is asked, in a TV or press interview, about United, they almost instantly reply with comments such as, "United are a great club", "Sir Alex Ferguson is a top manager" and "United have a brilliant squad". It seems to be part of the media briefings/training players receive. You can guarantee that when a City player or part of the management team is asked about catching United or, for example, about facing United, the player say something positive about United in teh first sentence.

When United players and management are asked about City, they very rarely say anything complimentary about the club. They often sidestep any references to us, belittle us or have a sly dig. Some may regard that as being the behaviour of those with a great desire to win. I think it more likely the fact they lack class or simply do it to improve or maintain popularity with the Rag masses.

It simply confirms to me what most people realise, United are a club that lacks any kind of class or dignity.

Spot on, but I think there's a bit more to it than that.

United thrive on confrontation. They embrase it, enjoy it, and use it a motivational tool.
Even when City haven't slagged them off (as in the case with Vieira towards Scholes last season) they love the opportunity to defend themselves.

City on the other hand seem to indulge in a charm offensive

Josh Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Josh Blue said:
I like Joe but that is something that is pretty annoying about him, not sure what it is.
An annoying rag i used to work with text me this morning, ''Harts angling for a move to us''

Dream on raggy

Are you accusing me of calling me a rag sir?
Not you, the rag who kept txting me

stony said:
Josh Blue said:
MATCITY said:
I know what you mean, just can't put my finger on it

Been a great player, seems to love the club, hasn't really said a word out of place but I just seem to think of him as fucking annoying sometimes.

Very raglike, that's almost word for word what they say about him on redcafe.

How ironically raggy of you Stony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.