joe kinnear - director of football at newcastle

Now I am aware that Talksport aren't beyond a bit of self promotion but Adrian Durham is tweeting about an interview they have done with JFK (it's going to stick that) that was 'appallingly disrespectful to Newcastle fans'. Not sure what he's said but it doesn't sound as though he's going there to win the geordies hearts and minds!

JFK famous rant, truly awesome.
Will never forget his famous rant.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbUP9dRip8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Feel bad for majority of the real Geordie fans up there. Club's a bit loony under Ashley.

They seem to stabilise and have 6-8 months of 'feel good' news and decent stuff on the pitch etc. Then Ashley seems to do something to fuck it up. Seriously. (Wise appointment, Re-naming of the stadium, Wonga, Kinnear returning) - The timings are always odd with Newcastle.

This is just weird. As was Pardew's appointment. As is Pardew generally. I remember a rumour going around when Pardew was appointed about some money being owed somewhere. There's something clearly 'not right' at Newcastle and Pardew still doesn't sit right with me. He seems false. There's enough people in football who can't stand him and while it isn't blatantly clear why, there's something about the bloke which almost offers an insight into why he is disliked. I can't put my finger on it.

The only thing I can compare it (Newcastle generally under Ashley) to is when someone is lying, covering something up and your brain starts to process that something just isn't quite right.

I don't know what's going on up there but from the outside looking in, I get that same kind of feeling.

This appointment is a lot stranger than Pardew's and a lot more open for more to see.

n_mcfc said:
Feel bad for majority of the real Geordie fans up there. Club's a bit loony under Ashley.

They seem to stabilise and have 6-8 months of 'feel good' news and decent stuff on the pitch etc. Then Ashley seems to do something to fuck it up. Seriously. (Wise appointment, Re-naming of the stadium, Wonga, Kinnear returning) - The timings are always odd with Newcastle.

This is just weird. As was Pardew's appointment. As is Pardew generally. I remember a rumour going around when Pardew was appointed about some money being owed somewhere. There's something clearly 'not right' at Newcastle and Pardew still doesn't sit right with me. He seems false. There's enough people in football who can't stand him and while it isn't blatantly clear why, there's something about the bloke which almost offers an insight into why he is disliked. I can't put my finger on it.

The only thing I can compare it (Newcastle generally under Ashley) to is when someone is lying, covering something up and your brain starts to process that something just isn't quite right.

I don't know what's going on up there but from the outside looking in, I get that same kind of feeling.

This appointment is a lot stranger than Pardew's and a lot more open for more to see.

What is not right? Have you heard anything or is this in the realm of Steve Kean and Scottish gangsters owning Blackburn Rovers. There is nothing particularly odd about how Newcastle is being run if you look at how Blackpool have been managed.

NipHolmes said:
JFK famous rant, truly awesome.
Will never forget his famous rant.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbUP9dRip8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Legend.

That interview on TalkSport last night was an embarrassment. The guy is quite clearly a fantasist and sounded shitfaced during parts of it. If Ashley goes ahead with this appointment he gives even less of a shit about Newcastle than everyone previously thought. This situation will end up tearing that club to be bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.