Joe's face

Don't think it's so much as slagging him off
But I think most city fans wanted him to be the hero
In a shite side...so we could all say.."our keeper is the best"
Just like we will want mario to do well against the Germans

Not got any pictures , but he did look a bit of a plank
Making faces towards the penalty takers!
I thought he may of saved atleast one, the way he's been going on
That he had studied them

That is what you said. Personally I would of said that Joe may of been playing mind games to put doubt in the takers mind, but eh ho.

city1999 said:
Don't think it's so much as slagging him off
But I think most city fans wanted him to be the hero
In a shite side...so we could all say.."our keeper is the best"
Just like we will want mario to do well against the Germans

And David against the two pansies from portugal

I think the fact that this thread exists is a bit of an irony because if people are criticising JH for not saving a penalty in the quarter final of a major international tournament, then it just goes to show how high expectations are of him which in turn must mean that we are lucky to have the best goalkeeper in the country. So why don't we just enjoy that fact? Bollocks to England, tactics are crap, team selections are crap (apart from some) and we will never win anything as long as Hodgson or whoever the manager is and the media think the sun shines out of shreks arse. He's never done anything in an England shirt apart from play shit and get sent off half the time. The sooner the media realise he's not "world class" but is an arrogant pube headed twat who gets more slack by English referees than anyone else, the better.

Joe was prepared to take a pen too, and is a good penalty taker, so why didn't they let him take one instead of the stumps that did?

(I feel better now!)

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
I think the fact that this thread exists is a bit of an irony because if people are criticising JH for not saving a penalty in the quarter final of a major international tournament, then it just goes to show how high expectations are of him which in turn must mean that we are lucky to have the best goalkeeper in the country. So why don't we just enjoy that fact? Bollocks to England, tactics are crap, team selections are crap (apart from some) and we will never win anything as long as Hodgson or whoever the manager is and the media think the sun shines out of shreks arse. He's never done anything in an England shirt apart from play shit and get sent off half the time. The sooner the media realise he's not "world class" but is an arrogant pube headed twat who gets more slack by English referees than anyone else, the better.

Joe was prepared to take a pen too, and is a good penalty taker, so why didn't they let him take one instead of the stumps that did?

(I feel better now!)
good post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.