Joey Barton

Oh-he-mad.jpg

Blue Mist said:
Why is this prick entertaining ? I feel sorry for you if you have to follow him on Twitter Please get a life, get a hobby or something to get you out of the house more often. So he is having a go at Shearer ! Normally having monumentally f*cked up you would keep quiet and hope the dust settles.

Have you seen the 2 Stoke goals ? The first was an absolute disgrace that would have hundreds on here yelling conspiracy and i dont even think it was a penalty. In any other game they wouldn't have been given, Bolton would have won and QPR would be relegated. My Point ? just when they needed 11 players this low life gets sent off and then attacks other players.

You might want to give him 'his dues' I just want to see him kicked out off the game I love because he is a disgrace to it.

(Rant over - I dont generally have a go at other Blues but they dont usually post shit)

There is just no need for this. I'm entitled to my opinion and to chose to abuse me about my life and what I choose to do is out of order.

If you don't agree just don't post.

I don't come on very often because I see so many people simply jumping all over people for having an opinion.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
having a go at Kun from behind, very brave..... just wish he'd been able to get to Mario! that would have been funny!

Twat will get at least a 10 game ban for that.

I will always wonder what would have happened if Balotelli had reached Barton, but no, I'm happy it never happened cos then Balotelli would not have been able to come on and change the game like he did..

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's a racist thug. He will get 4 games for the first red card (second offence) and, assuming Mike Dean says his assault on Sergio would have been a red, then 5 for that one. He may get more for his attempted head butt and failure to leave the field. He'll be lucky if he gets away with less than 12 games and could end up with 15.

That assumes anyone will touch him with a barge pole after that. Can't see Hughes being too lenient so expect QPR to get rid.

Almost half a season gone..better for QPR to sack him, don't think he would be entitled to compensation after what he did..only way to avoid the ban is to change leagues, i think?

Am I right in thinking that anyone in the stadium can bring a formal complaint to the police re this?

Pam said:
Am I right in thinking that anyone in the stadium can bring a formal complaint to the police re this?

Report him Pam. Go to the Police Station & sing like a canary.

Like with any team now with FFPR looming, no club cannot afford to sack anybody even it is legitimate circumstances.

An absolutle disgrace.He really needs to go to anger management or something.The thing that annoys me most is when u look at Aguero he is looking in the opposite direction yet he gets targeted for no reason.He shouldnt be allowed to play again.If that had happened anywhere else he gets arrested for it but because its football and he got a red card then its ok.

Have you seen this?

The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me......Never worked but god loves a trier. #reallynotbother #wearesafe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.