Joey Barton

He led a very spiteful hate campaign against her the coward.

chickens are coming home to roost.
Out of interest what did he say?

Was it the Fred West stuff? Tbh that was so ridiculous that I am slightly surprised he has been charged. It's not to say he was right to say it, but it was a stupid analogy. He should of just said she was a really crap pundit. Which alot of people would have agreed with.

It's hardly damaged her profile, she is a football pundit and clearly not a mass murderer. Labelling Vine a pedophile is slander and highly damaging to his reputation and very different imo.

Last edited:

Was it the Fred West stuff? Tbh that was so ridiculous that I am slightly surprised he has been charged. It's not to say he was right to say it, but it was a stupid analogy. He should of just said she was a really crap pundit. Which alot of people would have agreed with.

It's hardly damaged her profile, she is a football pundit and clearly not a mass murderer. Labelling Vine a pedophile is slander and highly damaging to his reputation and very different imo.

agree to a point on the Fred West point you make , but i would think it's more for the constant barrage over a long time - it borders on harassment and he does have influence over many thousands of followers - they will then fueled by Barton go on to personally abuse her, she received many racist attacks in her inbox and death threats. Barton the instigator.

She claimed she "Fled" the country to get away from it. Barton is a **** but as I said she's sue a cloud if it loitered too long next to her.

agree to a point on the Fred West point you make , but i would think it's more for the constant barrage over a long time - it borders on harassment and he does have influence over many thousands of followers - they will then fueled by Barton go on to personally abuse her, she received many racist attacks in her inbox and death threats. Barton the instigator.
Ah fair enough. Barton is a very unsavoury person as we all know and is just out to cause trouble when ever he can.

Last edited:
Is this the one who admit fraud live on sky ? Saying she got mates to make offers on players that she wanted. Making her club pay more for them. Did she accuse Pep and City of doing the same with Rice ?

Also said scoring something like 9 goals in 18 games is a goal game?

Is this the one who admit fraud live on sky ? Saying she got mates to make offers on players that she wanted. Making her club pay more for them. Did she accuse Pep and City of doing the same with Rice ?

Also said scoring something like 9 goals in 18 games is a goal game?
She doesn’t seem the brightest, but that doesn’t give Barton the right to abuse her online.

She doesn’t seem the brightest, but that doesn’t give Barton the right to abuse her online.
Barton was just after clicks/views and would spout any old rubbish to make a few bob. Has attempted to sell himself as a reformed character and misunderstood intellectual but failed miserably as he lacked the charm , charisma or intellect to carry it off. Gave up and has gone for the outrageous to get attention now, but hopefully will be hit in the pocket again.

As for Eni Aluko she was apparently a rag supporter as a kid so is obviously a wrong-un best ignored and put on mute but step too far to be compared to serial killer and encouraging the nutjobs to pile in. Fair game to challenge her presenting ability and expertise along with the likes of Merson (a clown) , Neville (still wears his red top) and Spitty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.