Joey Barton

In June he had to pay £75k damage plus £35k costs to Jeremy Vine. I can see if he is found guilty here it could dwarf that £110k in what it costs him and I will not object to that.

He was fantastic for City by which I mean getting sent off for QPR in effect abandoned his remaining 10 colleagues to defend backs to the wall in energy sapping heat - what a total bellend - he is rapidly making himself untouchable
His early days at city he was excellent and was a real trier giving his all every game but soon spiralled out of control and his inner scouseness took over

His early days at city he was excellent and was a real trier giving his all every game but soon spiralled out of control and his inner scouseness took over

You can take the scouser out of scouseland but you will never take the scouseness out of them

Barton, the Dunnie Monster and Distain were the main reasons we survived in many of those early post-promotion seasons under Keegan and Pearce.

David James as well. Won’t forget the penalty save at Leicester when Izzet cheated to get a spot kick
Yes, James was very good for us.

I said in another thread (I can’t remember which one) that the confidence of the defenders visibly improved as soon as he replaced Seaman.

Hes a prick. I listened to a podcast interview with him not too long ago and he delusional beyond belief , a total fool.

But … ive no idea what crime he has committed in all this.
Just because hes a bell end and a thoroughly dislikable individual, its a very dangerous road to go down in arresting him.

Hes right, shes fuckin woeful at her job, its ok to say that. Hes allowed an opinion isnt he?
Was it a ‘relentless’?

Britons are watching an Orwellian mentality lauded because it’s not them and they don’t like the individual.

…and then they came for me!

I see “bad words” used on here repeatedly. Which ones will be OK tomorrow? Are they OK if the “good guys” say them, but not if a “bad guy” says them? Who decides?

How does a common word yesterday become hate speech and sanctionable tomorrow?

Is it not possible, in a supposedly free country, to say ANYTHING and allow individuals to determine for themselves just how stupid, smart, worth listening to, or ignoring, a person might be based on what they say?

Can we all agree that Barton is a dumb fuck, with outdated notions, and worthy of our ignorance based on his own?

Is that not enough?

In Britain today, it appears the answer is “No!” and the state has to step in to harm him for his words.

Britons are watching an Orwellian mentality lauded because it’s not them and they don’t like the individual.

…and then they came for me!

I see “bad words” used on here repeatedly. Which ones will be OK tomorrow? Are they OK if the “good guys” say them, but not if a “bad guy” says them? Who decides?

How does a common word yesterday become hate speech and sanctionable tomorrow?

Is it not possible, in a supposedly free country, to say ANYTHING and allow individuals to determine for themselves just how stupid, smart, worth listening to, or ignoring, a person might be based on what they say?

Can we all agree that Barton is a dumb fuck, with outdated notions, and worthy of our ignorance based on his own?

Is that not enough?

In Britain today, it appears the answer is “No!” and the state has to step in to harm him for his words.

It was a targeted hate campaign against a female sports pundit (who happens to be female and black) - he knows his audience and he knew she would be pelted from all his lowlife followers - He made her life hell so he could profit.
Something needs to be done to stop this sort of thing - or is continually targeting an individual on social media perfectly fine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.