Joey Barton

Well as I said, you're entitled to your opinion on him just in the same way he's entitled to his opinion on her ability to her job

Neither of you should be charged for that opinion.

Targeted harassment and abuse are not just opinions, neither are libel.

At one point did I say it was racially motivated? I said it was to create a media storm to launch a podcast. It was financially motivated. Laurence Fox did the same kind of shit when he abused a black gay reporter working for the BBC.

What FACTS back up your opinion that his opinions on her are racially motivated? I'm all ears. I don't say that in an argumentative manner, I've just yet to see facts on it.

It seems a lot of people use the term "facts" very loosely.

The fact that he started a podcast immediately after he deliberately created a media storm.

The facts are Eni aluko is shit. Barton is double shit.

The rest of you seem to see only the colour of people's skin. Both ends of the spectrum... what's their skin colour, what's their ethnicity.

Not that I have a horse in this race, but wasn’t he hashtagging tokenism and quotas about black pundits when slating her? Surely he’s given race relevance himself whether you believe it was racially motivated or not?

Not that I have a horse in this race, but wasn’t he hashtagging tokenism and quotas about black pundits when slating her? Surely he’s given race relevance himself whether you believe it was racially motivated or not?

Nope he had an opinion on female pundits, he said something so he must be a racist. Not one iota of proof that his intentions were racist.

I'm off to watch some flat earth and fake moon landings videos on the you tubes to reinforce my views on the state of the human condition ;)

No? Unless i missed that fair enough. I'm no supporter of his. But is everything he now says going to be judged as racist?
Does that go for Bernardo because he tweeted something years ago?

It's a stupid road to go down.

No? Unless i missed that fair enough. I'm no supporter of his. But is everything he now says going to be judged as racist?

A quick search on Twitter shows he went on a high-horse agenda in tokenism on female pundits and diversity amongst pundits, even saying when he’s finished with women he will move onto race and sexuality.

I don’t care either way, but where Barton (with his and his family history) is concerned, I’ll leave anybody to make their own mind up about if he’s viewed as a racist or not.

The guys a grade A weapon. I hope the fines come thick and fast for him.

If I recall correctly, he was employing the Elon Musk strategy of retweeting or liking fairly obviously racist and misogynistic comments about her throughout the initial row, and then claiming he never said anything racist or misogynistic or encouraged his followers to say anything racist or misogynistic.

I’m sure you don’t need me or anyone else to tell you that there’s a world of difference between Bernardo’s lone tweet which was a joke between him and a mate, and Barton’s deliberately antagonistic behaviour on the same platform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.