Joey Barton

So you are literally saying if someone is black they cannot have anything said about them that is negative otherwise its racism?

Isn't that privilege?

It's wrong in my book. Equality is what I like.

No. I'm saying he criticised her because she was black and he knows the sort of shitheads he wanted to attract. Did he say anything sensible or constructive in his criticism or did her compare her and her colleague to Husband and Wife who raped and murdered young women and children in order to create a storm?

It was a thinly veiled OTT post and didn't even have a logical link.

Eni isn't a grifter, sometimes she's a bit daft and doesn't do herself any favours, e.g. appearing on Andrew Gold's podcast. I think she's obviously book smart and worked her arse off as a footballer but sometimes it seems she forgets the privileged background that she came from.

Yep.

Ill dip out of this thread now. Going round in circles.

My final word. Ive listened to a fee interviews with barton. Hes just a hateful dickhead who has very few nice things to say about anyone. But he shouldnt be arrested and after countless comments no body has convinced me otherwise.

Aluko is very poor at her job. Laughably so sometimes. Makes me wonder how she got the gig in the first place. Its not racist AT ALL to say so.
Is he a hateful dickhead who has very few nice things to say about anyone or is it a carefully thought out act?
Like the old radio shock jocks? The more outrageous they were, the more listeners the station had. And like the Talk Sport double act presenters who somehow disagree on every single topic up for discussion to reel in the callers and listeners?

Has Barton simply found a niche to tap into but has bitten more than he can chew?
Has he said anything worse than Tommy Robinson has ever said and never been charged with?

He called Jeremy Vine a Peadophile , do you think that is OK? Just trying to establish where you think the boundaries are, if there are any?

Calling someome a paedophile is a serious allegation because you're saying that they're something that is illegal. That could be defamation of character.

Saying someone is shite at their job is not the same.

Barton said something on social media, some people agreed with him, that's doesn't make him guilty of anything. It doesn't mean he's spearheading a campaign of hate and ordering people to go after her, and there's no proof it's racist or anything like that. It seems to be the people who are crying racism that are the ones bringing that element into it in the first place.

arresting or charging him for having an opinion that some people agree with is wrong, no matter what you think of him because where do you draw the line with that? It sets a dangerous precedent that people can't have an opinion about someone's abililty without the risk of being prosecuted, despite no actual crime being committed. What kind of country do we wanna live in?. I'd rather put up with a few mouthy pricks like Barton than facilitate society going in a direction where people get arrested for nothing more than an opinion.

Calling someome a paedophile is a serious allegation because you're saying that they're something that is illegal. That could be defamation of character.

Saying someone is shite at their job is not the same.

Barton said something on social media, some people agreed with him, that's doesn't make him guilty of anything. It doesn't mean he's spearheading a campaign of hate and ordering people to go after her, and there's no proof it's racist or anything like that. It seems to be the people who are crying racism that are the ones bringing that element into it in the first place.

arresting or charging him for having an opinion that some people agree with is wrong, no matter what you think of him because where do you draw the line with that? It sets a dangerous precedent that people can't have an opinion about someone's abililty without the risk of being prosecuted, despite no actual crime being committed. What kind of country do we wanna live in?. I'd rather put up with a few mouthy pricks like Barton than facilitate society going in a direction where people get arrested for nothing more than an opinion.
1721434403320.png

Is he a hateful dickhead who has very few nice things to say about anyone or is it a carefully thought out act?
Like the old radio shock jocks? The more outrageous they were, the more listeners the station had. And like the Talk Sport double act presenters who somehow disagree on every single topic up for discussion to reel in the callers and listeners?

Has Barton simply found a niche to tap into but has bitten more than he can chew?
Has he said anything worse than Tommy Robinson has ever said and never been charged with?
He more than likely loves the attention, as most Narcissists do. He certainly thinks hes cleverer than most, again a narcissistic trait.
Hes a nasty violent bastard as his history tells us.

Is it all for show to reel the punters in. Doubt it. Think he just likes to be looked at

No. I'm saying he criticised her because she was black and he knows the sort of shitheads he wanted to attract. Did he say anything sensible or constructive in his criticism or did her compare her and her colleague to Husband and Wife who raped and murdered young women and children in order to create a storm?

It was a thinly veiled OTT post and didn't even have a logical link.

Eni isn't a grifter, sometimes she's a bit daft and doesn't do herself any favours, e.g. appearing on Andrew Gold's podcast. I think she's obviously book smart and worked her arse off as a footballer but sometimes it seems she forgets the privileged background that she came from.

But how did he criticise her because she's black? There's literally no proof of that. It's pure speculation.

If Jeremy Doku has a shite spell and he gets called out on it on here, does it make it racist?

That seems to be the logic you're working on because you've got no proof it's racist.

You've decided Barton's intentions were racist and stuck with it without being able to back it up. You're entitled to that opinion of him, just like Joey is entitled to his opinion she's awful at her job.

Theoretically, if you look at the facts, he would probably have an easier time proving defamation of character on your behalf for essentially calling him racist than you would being able to prove he is, based on anything that's actually been said by him and you.

But how did he criticise her because she's black? There's literally no proof of that. It's pure speculation.

If Jeremy Doku has a shite spell and he gets called out on it on here, does it make it racist?

That seems to be the logic you're working on because you've got no proof it's racist.

You've decided Barton's intentions were racist and stuck with it without being able to back it up. You're entitled to that opinion of him, just like Joey is entitled to his opinion she's awful at her job.

Theoretically, if you look at the facts, he would probably have an easier time proving defamation of character on your behalf for essentially calling him racist than you would being able to prove he is, based on anything that's actually been said by him and you.

No I've decided that the simplest explanation is correct and all the facts back it up. It's not pure speculation, it's just knowing the type of person Barton is and reading his actions as they are rather than giving him the benefit of the doubt that he lost all right to many years ago.

We aren't in a court of law here, I'm entitled to come to a logical fact based view based on an arsehole exploiting their "victim's" skin colour for financial gain.

The rest of your post is just circular sophistry.

I wasn't born yesterday. You'll need to do better than that.

I don't think anyone has called Doku a serial killer so it's an irrelevant analogy.

No I've decided that the simplest explanation is correct and all the facts back it up. It's not pure speculation, it's just knowing the type of person Barton is and reading his actions as they are rather than giving him the benefit of the doubt that he lost all right to many years ago.

We aren't in a court of law here, I'm entitled to come to a logical fact based view based on an arsehole exploiting their "victim's" skin colour for financial gain.

The rest of your post is just circular sophistry.

I wasn't born yesterday. You'll need to do better than that.

I don't think anyone has called Doku a serial killer so it's an irrelevant analogy.

Well as I said, you're entitled to your opinion on him just in the same way he's entitled to his opinion on her ability to her job

Neither of you should be charged for that opinion.

What FACTS back up your opinion that his opinions on her are racially motivated? I'm all ears. I don't say that in an argumentative manner, I've just yet to see facts on it.

It seems a lot of people use the term "facts" very loosely.

The facts are Eni aluko is shit. Barton is double shit.

The rest of you seem to see only the colour of people's skin. Both ends of the spectrum... what's their skin colour, what's their ethnicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.