Joey Barton

Although a cult figure with his time at City,I often found Rosler to be a typical German,arrogant twat, spoke to him at Platt Lane training ground many years ago,and was just that,ignorant to boot as well

That’s not a typical German, believe me.

Maybe because he was an East German then ? Bayern Munich players and staff are arrogant,that Mrs Merkel strikes me like that also,Klopp is another.

I've made my point,I need go on no further
Them South West Germans!

Although a cult figure with his time at City,I often found Rosler to be a typical German,arrogant twat, spoke to him at Platt Lane training ground many years ago,and was just that,ignorant to boot as well
Funny that I've met Uwe numerous times and he's been an absolute gentleman every time.

Maybe because he was an East German then ? Bayern Munich players and staff are arrogant,that Mrs Merkel strikes me like that also,Klopp is another.

I've made my point,I need go on no further

I’ve met Germans from both sides of the former political divide, including Bavaria, and I have never encountered anyone who is arrogant, though I’m sure there are arrogant Germans, just like there are arrogant Britons, French, Italians, etc.

As in all walks of life, there are Germans of every character type, but to label all Germans as arrogant is simply nonsense.

The most arrogant person I’ve ever met was an Englishman; Brian Close, who wouldn’t sign an autograph for a then 14 year-old lad. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met was a German; Bert Trautmann, who was only too happy to sign my autograph book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.