Joey Barton

Depending how bad an assault he could be sacked for gross misconduct. Any other job you would be gone. I'm nor sure it's mental issues he can go months well behaved then lose the plot. We all know people like that they just have a nasty streak and every so often something triggers it.

Depending how bad an assault he could be sacked for gross misconduct. Any other job you would be gone. I'm nor sure it's mental issues he can go months well behaved then lose the plot. We all know people like that they just have a nasty streak and every so often something triggers it.

Yeah, could be. But maybe we only hear about the main ones. Blokes like him will be kicking off in the chip shop, the cafe, the street, anywhere.

His behaviour is bizzare. Needs help.

Police stopped him leaving the ground after todays Fleetwood game after an incident in the tunnel after the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.