John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

I'll be watching that then. I really do hope this man becomes our fourth striker, he's decent, won't cost the club a small fortune and if he performs well will make us money.

Plus think of the Swedish fan base we'd get, they seem like decent enough people from watching Girl With a Dragon Tattoo :D

Think we have a few Dutch Feyenoord fans too saw some City baseball caps while there tho was advised they were nutters !!!!

anyone have a stream for feneyoord v ajax? cheers

its gnna be a boring match as all dutch games are. So patience is v much required.

On the otherhand, the kid is like only 19 right? Give him a break. At that age doing well in dutch league says it all. Cannot make comparisons to Dzeko..................

SXBLUE said:
I would expect him to start today against Ajax, leading goalscorer for Feyenoord, have been over to watch them he looks a good prospect but not better than Dzeko in my opinion

Not a Dzeko type player, to be fair. However, as all young prospects do get compared to established players these days, I'd go with Robbie Keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.