John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

Bongo Joe said:
mcfcdaytona said:
ccarpenter55 said:
http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/dump/7046-samenvatting-feyenoord--fc-basel--33-.html guidetti scoring 2 goals against fc basel :)

The chance in the 2nd minute that John creates by his great touch and movement where he hits the bar shows why John is not a great striker - time and again in the youth and reserves he would do this - he thinks he needs to strike a spectacular goal every time when a neat touch that places the ball into the goal is still a goal - until he learns to try to touch the ball into the goal he will not be a 1st team player at MCFC
Cheers Roberto

Absolutely brilliant player. He was brilliant in the match against basel. The best player at feyenoord fc by a mile.

Just watched the Feyenoord vs FC Basel, even though it was a kind of practice/ friendly he took two well placed goals in his stride, again I would really like too see Guidetti get a run in the first team, but only time will tell with this...............

unexpected item said:
I just think it's great that one of our loan players is actually doing well and turning a few heads for once. I'm sure Bobby will know exactly what he's got with Guidetti and will not let him slip through our hands like Sturridge did.

Sturridge has all the ability he needs and can be as good as he chooses to be - but it's fairly evident his attitude lets him down. I'm unaware as to whether John Giudetti helps old Ladies across the road but he surely can't be any more of a plank than Sturridge.

I've been hearing about this Lad for years and hope he comes back from Feyenoord as a better player to be given a chance at City.

Damn! Guidetti looks good as fuck in those extended highlights!!

These are the Basel first teamers? Because I saw Shaqiri amongst other names...

Jumanji said:
Damn! Guidetti looks good as fuck in those extended highlights!!

These are the Basel first teamers? Because I saw Shaqiri amongst other names...

Yeah mate. Its the whole first team there I believe. And Guidetti just dictating the flow of the attack with his flicks and movement around the box and making smart runs. Reminds me of a lesser Balotelli to be honest. And he is only 19. Very exciting prospect this lad!

tasker said:
just a heads up lads, they playing on espn at 11.30 against ajax
Will guidetti be starting, is he a regular? I get tbe impression that he is.

Will be good to watch him play for thefirst time ever, apart from 20 mins at burnley

mansour's tow ropes said:
tasker said:
just a heads up lads, they playing on espn at 11.30 against ajax
Will guidetti be starting, is he a regular? I get tbe impression that he is.

Will be good to watch him play for thefirst time ever, apart from 20 mins at burnley

Yupp. he is their top player the past few month. took him quite a while to break into the team though. That just shows how impressive his overall scoring record at feyenoord has been.

I would expect him to start today against Ajax, leading goalscorer for Feyenoord, have been over to watch them he looks a good prospect but not better than Dzeko in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.