John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

Seems to be turning out into some player.. I would love to have him back as 4th striker.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/dump/7046-samenvatting-feyenoord--fc-basel--33-.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/dump/7046-sam ... --33-.html</a> guidetti scoring 2 goals against fc basel :)

Guidetti - The Swiss Robert Taylor ! ... he's had a few chances, and wasn't great in the American tour so NO for me thanks ... He's big & bulky, not City's style of player nowaday's, but good luck to him wherever he may roam !

mancharlie said:
Guidetti - The Swiss Robert Taylor ! ... he's had a few chances, and wasn't great in the American tour so NO for me thanks ... He's big & bulky, not City's style of player nowaday's, but good luck to him wherever he may roam !

He isn't Swiss.

He had one first team appearance with other EDS players in the Carling Cup last season so hasn't really had any chances. Pre-season in America, really? If we went by that, several of our key players would be sold and SWP + Weiss would be first teamers. And Guidetti actually scored in one of his few appearances on that tour.

He is tall, yes, but he's not that bulky and is still 19-years-old and can do no more than he currently is to impress. You'll find he is performing at a better level than many now-top class strikers were at the same age.

Most importantly he's visibly improving. This is an age where many's progress stalls and they turn out to be nothing much.

ccarpenter55 said:
http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/dump/7046-samenvatting-feyenoord--fc-basel--33-.html guidetti scoring 2 goals against fc basel :)

The chance in the 2nd minute that John creates by his great touch and movement where he hits the bar shows why John is not a great striker - time and again in the youth and reserves he would do this - he thinks he needs to strike a spectacular goal every time when a neat touch that places the ball into the goal is still a goal - until he learns to try to touch the ball into the goal he will not be a 1st team player at MCFC

mcfcdaytona said:
ccarpenter55 said:
http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/dump/7046-samenvatting-feyenoord--fc-basel--33-.html guidetti scoring 2 goals against fc basel :)

The chance in the 2nd minute that John creates by his great touch and movement where he hits the bar shows why John is not a great striker - time and again in the youth and reserves he would do this - he thinks he needs to strike a spectacular goal every time when a neat touch that places the ball into the goal is still a goal - until he learns to try to touch the ball into the goal he will not be a 1st team player at MCFC
Cheers Roberto

If he was good on a playstation or Xbox fantasy management game and was owned by feyernoord and not us the bluemoon wise boys would be calling for a 25m FFP busting bid, as he is one of ours he must be rubbish

I just think it's great that one of our loan players is actually doing well and turning a few heads for once. I'm sure Bobby will know exactly what he's got with Guidetti and will not let him slip through our hands like Sturridge did.

mancharlie said:

Good to see your on the ball with news about our 19 year old SWEDISH STRIKER ...wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.