John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

Feyenoord has to make a bid for him, he's brilliant for them. Does he have a chant that we can sing too?

quite frankly, it's a joke that we have no recall clause in his loan.

we'll end up giving him to them for free at the end of the season, mark my words

Half Time at Feyenoord - Ajax

18' 0-1 Christian Eriksen
30' 1-1 John Guidetti (Pen, scored by himself after he pretty much dived to get the pen)
41' 2-1 John Guidetti (Scrimmage after a header from a free-kick)

Oasis_City said:
Even without pens 8 goals in 13 is good!!

Balo's got a number of his goals from pens too. 13 from 13 is fucking good for a 19 year old. Clinical in one word.

Think we extended his loan till the end of the season as he tweeted it last year ?

mansour's tow ropes said:

we'll end up giving him to them for free at the end of the season, mark my words

Dont think so mate. Bobby didn't get marwood to pay a million quid to Twente to get him back for fun. Any top coach would be able to see that this kid is a real prospect. Should play in the CL next season.

John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

I've been a massive fan of his since watching closely in the eds. slightly sort of pace but a great finisher with an immense work ethic and will to win! I'd have him as our 4th striker no hesitation and watch him flourish!!

pauljv92 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Dont think so mate. Bobby didn't get marwood to pay a million quid to Twente to get him back for fun. Any top coach would be able to see that this kid is a real prospect. Should play in the CL next season.
if he is rated so highly why was he loaned out to start with? why was a recall clause not included? why has he gone abroad?

he'll be off in the summer for a fee of no more than £300k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.