John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 11 in 12 for Feyenoord

mansour's tow ropes said:
pauljv92 said:
quite frankly, it's a joke that we have no recall clause in his loan.

we'll end up giving him to them for free at the end of the season, mark my words

Dont think so mate. Bobby didn't get marwood to pay a million quid to Twente to get him back for fun. Any top coach would be able to see that this kid is a real prospect. Should play in the CL next season.
if he is rated so highly why was he loaned out to start with? why was a recall clause not included? why has he gone abroad?

he'll be off in the summer for a fee of no more than £300k

Because he is ony a kid FFS. He wont get much paying time and its better for him to pay at another club. Mate, all top clubs do this with their prized starlets. Dont tell me you didn't know?

pauljv92 said:

we'll end up giving him to them for free at the end of the season, mark my words

Dont think so mate. Bobby didn't get marwood to pay a million quid to Twente to get him back for fun. Any top coach would be able to see that this kid is a real prospect. Should play in the CL next season.
if he is rated so highly why was he loaned out to start with? why was a recall clause not included? why has he gone abroad?

He was loaned out because we currently have 3 top strikers on our books and he will be wasted sat on the bench/reserves.

Gone abroad because the fcukers in this country wouldn't play him, would be sat on the bench.

He will be going nowhere. Mancini didn't pay Twente to get him back to sell him a season later after he has so far scored 13 goals in 13 games.

We had no choice with Caicedo but there is no future set fee for Guidetti.

pauljv92 said:

What can he learn from 5 first team appearances?

He'll be spending a full season playing in front of 50.000 fans with a lot of pressure in a great atmosphere. He can learn a lot more at Feyenoord than at City at the moment. He should be loaned out next year as well to not stall his progression. If you compare the player that came into Rotterdam and the player now, it's a huge difference.

Re: John Guidetti: 13 in 13 for Feyenoord

I think he will be sold in the summer. he's a very good talent, but he will have teams promising him first team football in the summer and from what i have seen of him, the guy seems to be very ambitious. He wont settle for being fourth choice striker. I also dont think he can be anything more than fourth choice next season as we have 3 top class strikers

Almost every player not in the 1st team squad is loaned out. There are very few players between the Academy and the First Team.

We must have concluded that this was to the long term benefit of players and the club

he can go on loan again to a team promising him first team opportunities. I wouldn't mind seeing him go on loan next season to the Bundesliga, maybe team up with Abu if his team gets promoted.

Just while discussing a young lad on loan, didn't see it discussed that Weiss scored in a 1-0 win yesterday and also hit the post with a top free kick. I still think both of these lads can be at the least decent squad players or bring in decent fee.

doggiesin08 said:
he can go on loan again to a team promising him first team opportunities. I wouldn't mind seeing him go on loan next season to the Bundesliga, maybe team up with Abu if his team gets promoted.

Just while discussing a young lad on loan, didn't see it discussed that Weiss scored in a 1-0 win yesterday and also hit the post with a top free kick. I still think both of these lads can be at the least decent squad players or bring in decent fee.
yeah but the players ahead of them are not old players. End of the day most teams make way for young players. alot of the young players who get a chance are usually not better than the older players they are taking their place. its just that the clubs feel they have much more potential and make space. Someone has to make way for Guidetti, cause even 18 months from now our strikers are still young

pauljv92 said:

£300k.

(id dont even have to comment that.)

Calcio said:
I think he will be sold in the summer. he's a very good talent, but he will have teams promising him first team football in the summer and from what i have seen of him, the guy seems to be very ambitious. He wont settle for being fourth choice striker. I also dont think he can be anything more than fourth choice next season as we have 3 top class strikers

Okay based on current form, who would u choose? Dzeko or Guidetti. Mario was on the bench for the firm 5 games of the season. Over 2 months. But mancini knows how to handle situations like these. In any top team guidetti wont be the first choice. But he will get his chances to shine. I would pick him over dzeko against the bigger teams anyday. Hes got that much potential and talent and im sure mancini can see that. Or else he would have let him go like so many of our other youth players.

pauljv92 said:
Calcio said:

Okay based on current form, who would u choose? Dzeko or Guidetti. Mario was on the bench for the firm 5 games of the season. Over 2 months. But mancini knows how to handle situations like these. In any top team guidetti wont be the first choice. But he will get his chances to shine. I would pick him over dzeko against the bigger teams anyday. Hes got that much potential and talent and im sure mancini can see that. Or else he would have let him go like so many of our other youth players.
without shadow of dount Dzeko. Im really happy for Guidetti, but the standard is so much lower in Holland than here. The dutch league is weaker than ever. Except for 3 teams, rest are not better than top Championship teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.