John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

pauljv92 said:
Halfpenny said:
Hopefully we won't let this one slip through our grasp like we did Sturridge. Definitely good enough for us.

Please bobby. Please get him back from loan. I want to see him play for us in the EPL this season.
Season-long loan, we can't. I think if he could we'd be getting him back in a flash, what with the problems with Tevez.

pauljv92 said:
Halfpenny said:
Hopefully we won't let this one slip through our grasp like we did Sturridge. Definitely good enough for us.

Please bobby. Please get him back from loan. I want to see him play for us in the EPL this season.

eh? why? let him stay. he is learning a hell of a lot more there than he would be doing on our bench. I'd loan him out next year too, perhaps to a stronger league.

pauljv92 said:
Halfpenny said:

Let's not get to carried away though eh, samaras was a world beater in the dutch league!

Halfpenny said:
pauljv92 said:
Halfpenny said:

Season-long loan, we can't. I think if he could we'd be getting him back in a flash, what with the problems with Tevez.
He cannot be recalled unless City sell him to another team during this window.

Re: John Guidetti: 13 in 13 for Feyenoord

Mancio said:
http://www.transfermarkt.it/en/john-guidetti/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_98596.html

Thanks for the link, I was just going to ask how much he is worth after his brilliant season with Feynoord.

4 Million is too little for Guidetti, 7 M will be fine.

Re: Get Guidetti back

Edwaardz said:
I've got a bad feeling he might leave in the Summer.

Why? His goal was always to make it here. He's trying to impress and has been. I'm sure Mancini and staff have taken notice of his performances. I expect him to play for us next season.

Project said:
pauljv92 said:
Halfpenny said:

eh? why? let him stay. he is learning a hell of a lot more there than he would be doing on our bench. I'd loan him out next year too, perhaps to a stronger league.
Totally agree with that mate... I wouldn't say he's ready for our 1st team just yet.

colin's bell helmet said:
pauljv92 said:
Halfpenny said:

Let's not get to carried away though eh, samaras was a world beater in the dutch league!

Samaras was never a world beater in any league, especially the dutch league. 25 in 88 games he got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.