John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: Get Guidetti back

Train said:
Edwaardz said:
I've got a bad feeling he might leave in the Summer.

Why? His goal was always to make it here. He's trying to impress and has been. I'm sure Mancini and staff have taken notice of his performances. I expect him to play for us next season.

I'm not sure he likes City too much, he was pissed off with Mancini for loaning him out and his agent is always talking about how many admirers he has.

He also retweeted about 3 people a couple of weeks ago all saying Liverpool should buy him.

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

WNRH said:
colin's bell helmet said:
pauljv92 said:
Please bobby. Please get him back from loan. I want to see him play for us in the EPL this season.
Let's not get to carried away though eh, samaras was a world beater in the dutch league!

Samaras was never a world beater in any league, especially the dutch league. 25 in 88 games he got.

Lolyeah. So many people have been coming to me saying that John is no better than samaras as well. Just check the stats first please. Plus hes only 19..... and he a homegrown talent as well.

Yeah but he's a lot younger than those guys.

Not that his goal record would translate in England but it would be a mistake not to at least give him a chance to fail here. He even led our first team in goals in pre-season, didn't he?

He should be in the squad next year.

John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

The Way we play camped in the opponents half what you need is a fox in the box goal scorer but the vibes from this lad is he doesn't want to be second fiddle to anyone

lol just checked the feyenoord forum to see their reaction. Here's a funny post

God is a close second, but John Guidetti is number one.

waspish said:
The Way we play camped in the opponents half what you need is a fox in the box goal scorer but the vibes from this lad is he doesn't want to be second fiddle to anyone

Yeah but so would balo no? I think mancini can talk to him about the benefits of staying at a top club like city and who wouldn't want to play with the likes of silva, aguero or balo. Im sure he'd stay and Im sure he'd be given the chance to prove himself in the first team because of his astounding record at feyenoord.

MCFC BOB said:
Let's remember Luis Suarez, Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Afonso Alves before we get too excited.
siarez is class player, huntelaar makde bad choices, but scoring for fun in Germany. Afonso was very good, but never had any desire. I watched dutch football alot and there's no doubt Afonso was better footballer than huntelaar. but keep in mind none of them did this at 19 and all of them played in better teams

John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

He has been loaned out to give him experience and to assess his development, city aren't that stupid

MCFC BOB said:
Let's remember Luis Suarez, Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Afonso Alves before we get too excited.

Obviously there's a risk with any transfer but for every Suarez there's an Aguero and for every Alves there's a Balotelli. I personally think Guidetti is good enough for City and I want to see him back as a better player once his Feyenoord loan is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.