John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

WNRH said:
colin's bell helmet said:
pauljv92 said:
Please bobby. Please get him back from loan. I want to see him play for us in the EPL this season.
Let's not get to carried away though eh, samaras was a world beater in the dutch league!

Samaras was never a world beater in any league, especially the dutch league. 25 in 88 games he got.
Seem to recall him scoring plenty in his final year at heerenveen prompting us to spend 6 million on him! Not slagging guidetti off if people actually bother to read my posts properly but just saying he ain't good enough just yet for our 1st team.... Only my opinion. Like a lad said earlier leave him out on loan to get experience for a few seasons then see how he is. To suggest we need to get him back immediately is fucking ridiculous.

Guidetti is a hero in Rotterdam and rightly so. He has been a complete success in the Netherlands.

His value is rocketing. Make no mistake.

WNRH said:
Let's not get to carried away though eh, samaras was a world beater in the dutch league!

Samaras was never a world beater in any league, especially the dutch league. 25 in 88 games he got.
Seem to recall him scoring plenty in his final year at heerenveen prompting us to spend 6 million on him! Not slagging guidetti off if people actually bother to read my posts properly but just saying he ain't good enough just yet for our 1st team.... Only my opinion. Like a lad said earlier leave him out on loan to get experience for a few seasons then see how he is. To suggest we need to get him back immediately is fucking ridiculous.

Samaras scored 6 league goals in 15 matches in the season before he signed for us, hardly ripping up trees

Guidetti is a brilliant finisher, he may not be flashy or have the skillset of the likes of Mario or Aguero but he knows where the goal is and that is the most important thing

Re: Get Guidetti back

Edwaardz said:
Train said:
Edwaardz said:
I've got a bad feeling he might leave in the Summer.

Why? His goal was always to make it here. He's trying to impress and has been. I'm sure Mancini and staff have taken notice of his performances. I expect him to play for us next season.

I'm not sure he likes City too much, he was pissed off with Mancini for loaning him out and his agent is always talking about how many admirers he has.

He also retweeted about 3 people a couple of weeks ago all saying Liverpool should buy him.

Rubbish. He follows most city matches. He loves city mate. Why else do you think he would come back after having a contract signed with Twente. Mancini would have spoken to him as well and convinced him to come for pre-season.

Would hate to see if we sell him for 4-5 m pounds. And then buy someone for 20 m pounds who has worse discipline than Balo.:D

Mancini thought it was a mistake to let Sturridge go. Surely he isnt making the same mistake with Guidetti?

Good luck to him in feyenoord, scoring 15 goals and nearly half of the season is over only. He had no previous experience in top football I mean with adult players. Maybe that very short Burnely loan but he didnt even play 5-10 matches there.

Damanino said:
Would hate to see if we sell him for 4-5 m pounds. And then buy someone for 20 m pounds who has worse discipline than Balo.:D

Mancini thought it was a mistake to let Sturridge go. Surely he isnt making the same mistake with Guidetti?

Good luck to him in feyenoord, scoring 15 goals and nearly half of the season is over only. He had no previous experience in top football I mean with adult players. Maybe that very short Burnely loan but he didnt even play 5-10 matches there.
It was Hughes that got rid of Sturridge.

MCFC BOB said:
Damanino said:

It was Hughes that got rid of Sturridge.

True, whats your point?
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-never-have-left-us-says-mancini-6275422.html

Can't believe someone suggested we'd sell him for £300k in summer after we paid a compensation fee of £1million in the summer just gone to free from Twente after his contract expired and he changed his mind about moving there. If Luuk De Jong's asking price is £10million then Guidetti's can't be far behind as Guidetti is outscoring him.

He is a real talent as I've said all along, the inferiority complex needs to go about our youths, it was shown with Sturridge and look at him now, he wouldn't sell for under £15million. Guidetti is an outstanding talent, 19-years-old - make a list of teenage strikers in Europe's top 8 leagues with a goalscoring record like his.

If Guidetti was English, the media would be wanking themselves silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.