John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

Great clip of Guidetti, fans and the other players celebrating 10mins after the game

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgymahBEmuw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

I would love him to come back and make a real impact at City, and why not, the only striker I think that could make a claim for a consistent starting berth is Aguero.

Re: John Guidetti: 13 in 13 for Feyenoord

Mancio said:
http://www.transfermarkt.it/en/john-guidetti/mwverlaufgraph/spieler_98596.html

Well considering that site values De Gea and Hart as both €18M I'll make my own value up for the lad....

14 goals in 13 games for Feyenoord as a 19 year old someone who will only get better??? £15M easily

The fact we're even talking about his value is stupid!! If we even so much think of selling the lad would be nothing more of a stupid mistake, with Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz all leaving the club this lad would suit us brilliantly and what signal does it send to the acedmy when a player of Guidetti's ability can't even make it into our first team??

Please don't let the lad become another Sturridge Mancini!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Mancio said:

Well considering that site values De Gea and Hart as both €18M I'll make my own value up for the lad....

14 goals in 13 games for Feyenoord as a 19 year old someone who will only get better??? £15M easily

The fact we're even talking about his value is stupid!! If we even so much think of selling the lad would be nothing more of a stupid mistake, with Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz all leaving the club this lad would suit us brilliantly and what signal does it send to the acedmy when a player of Guidetti's ability can't even make it into our first team??

Im pretty sure we gave him a new 4yr contract in the summer

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:

was a 3 year extension. He will definitely stay.

pauljv92 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

was a 3 year extension. He will definitely stay.

Brilliant!!

kass_best said:
MCFC BOB said:
Damanino said:
Would hate to see if we sell him for 4-5 m pounds. And then buy someone for 20 m pounds who has worse discipline than Balo.:D

Mancini thought it was a mistake to let Sturridge go. Surely he isnt making the same mistake with Guidetti?

Good luck to him in feyenoord, scoring 15 goals and nearly half of the season is over only. He had no previous experience in top football I mean with adult players. Maybe that very short Burnely loan but he didnt even play 5-10 matches there.
It was Hughes that got rid of Sturridge.

True, whats your point?
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-never-have-left-us-says-mancini-6275422.html
Ah, I've misread it! I thought he said Mancini made a mistake by letting Sturridge go.

Sure hope he stays with Feyenoord till the summer at least, city has enough strikers and he is enjoying his time there and getting better by the minute! The entire city is grateful to him for kicking the biggest rival's ass.

Interesting that 19 year old Christian Eriksen was playing in the same game, who is being touted as the next 'wonderkid' and scored a fine goal today. All the big clubs, including us, are reported to be watching him. Guidetti performance totally eclipsed Eriksen (who's scored 5 times this season) yet some folk on here seem to think our lad, who's the same age, hasn't got what it takes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.