John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoord

Oooooooooh John Guidetti, he's a striker, from kalmar

Anyone remember a pre season friendly against feyenoord? I seem to remember long queues before the game to get in, henrik larsson played, I have a feeling we lost. Happy days at maine road.

Let him grow, bring him back in the summer, pre-season will be his chance to shine. If he doesn't sell him on. Personally I don't think he has enough pace to be "top level".

Manchester1894 said:
Let him grow, bring him back in the summer, pre-season will be his chance to shine. If he doesn't sell him on. Personally I don't think he has enough pace to be "top level".

you can not have pace and be a succesful striker? plus he isnt that slow anyway

Manchester1894 said:
Personally I don't think he has enough pace to be "top level".

He should fit in well then.......

It's been said before but he reminds me of a young Kevin Davies.

Manchester1894 said:

Van Nistlerooy wasn't that fast and scored for fun, same with Mario Gomez at Bayern. Both score(d) most of their goals in the box. It's all about positioning, anticipation, and finishing, and Guidetti seems to have that knack of finding the right place at the right time and is a very good finisher.

unexpected item said:
Hope the Feyenoord fans have got a song for him that we can nick.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jSkUtvSsU[/youtube]

There's one towards the end of this. A one liner with some 'ooh's' like Dzeko's song.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 pm --<br /><br />Today's match... stunning awareness for the first ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M02jpw4rTvU[/youtube]

Manchester1894 said:
Hes 19 years old, Rooney RVP,Dezko how fast are they?

Hes ripping up the dutch league and should be in our first team/ fourth striker defintily next season, please Mancini give him a chance

I wonder if we could play a friendly there over summer, it looks like a great place to go.

Can anyone who's watched him a lot tell me what he's like against defensive teams? I'm just wondering how well would he be able to cope against our 11 men behind the ball opposition.

Still, 17 in 15 is brilliant for a lad his age and I hope we keep hold of him as he's turning out to be a real talent. I hope he plays against England in the Euros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.