John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoord

Looks like the kid has it all, good pace, great strength, poacher in the box but also can hit long range and leads the line well.

Carry on Guidetti!

Munich are sniffing...........

2up7eag.png

We almost let him go as well!I think his contract expired but we resigned him or something.

Mancini recognised we shouldnt have let go of sturridge we cant do the same here

He will be not be loaned out again. He threatened to leave in the summer when Mancini told him he's getting loaned out once again but Vieira convinced him it was for the best, he's either getting sold or he's playing next year.

bluestreak said:
CTID101 said:
Looks like the kid has it all, good pace, great strength, poacher in the box but also can hit long range and leads the line well.

Carry on Guidetti!

sound on penalty's too
How could i forget, first graduate of Balotelli School of Penalty Taking!

Bayern can get fcuked. Constantly trying to snipe us and now want to sign a player from us.

I have been following him closely since he moved and I can tell you that those stats flatter to deceive.

The defences in Holland are preposterous!

He is not ready for us yet.. He has good movement and strength (for those saying pace - he is decent for a striker, nothing to write home about) and the mental ability to succeed but to say he is there now cuz of those stats would be a huge mistake.

For him to be ready for the prem standard and continue his development he would at least need a season long loan to a prem club where he IS a starter.

He needs another season out in a better league..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.