John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoord

LoveCity said:
Bayern's scout Bjorn Andersson has confirmed their interest in Guidetti. Do not sell.

Karl Heinz has got big readies now has he ? New sponsorship deal eh Karl? Wanna play with the big boys? Show us the fookin colour Herr Flick

mike channon´s windmill said:
LoveCity said:
Bayern's scout Bjorn Andersson has confirmed their interest in Guidetti. Do not sell.

Karl Heinz has got big readies now has he ? New sponsorship deal eh Karl? Wanna play with the big boys? Show us the fookin colour Herr Flick

We should show em' a kick up the arse more like !

That Rumminiger and his cronies have done nothin' but attempt to disrespect us for the past 12 months ......

fuck Bayern ... that's what i say !

I hope he doesn't leave a la Daniel Sturridge where the club underestimate the potential of the player.

Manchester1894 said:
The thread has decended into the Guidetti fan club versus the world.

He needs to be tested in the Premiership. That we all agree on. Pre-season and up until new year in the 25 man squad. If no impression made then loan him out to Prem club. My choice: Everton

Agree with the above except your choice of loan club. The way Everton play is not striker friendly. I don't think it's a coincidence that they have had so many strikers go there and fail. Also look at the Yak and Saha, although perhaps it's a bit early, who seem completely different player and are liberated under a different system.

For the record I think Moyes is a great manager and gets a lot out of his players, but I am not sure he gets the best out of his strikers.

Would be nice at Wigan. Martinez is pretty good at developing strikers from relative obscurity.

ste.sully said:
I hope he doesn't leave a la Daniel Sturridge where the club underestimate the potential of the player.
I don't think the club underestimated his potential. I think Daniel overestimated his worth a few years ago & the club did not want to be held to ransom. I do think it could have been handled better, but it's history now, so hopefully the club will learn from it in moving forward.

Guidetti needs to be able to reproduce his goal scoring feats from Holland in the premiership next season, Mancini must give him some game time proper in the first team, he's shown that he's got the ability to take on defenders ect, beat them, be in the right spot to score, here's hoping that we'll see Guidetti's name in the team squad, because he deserve's the break..........and also just seen the clip from the Men about Bayern being interested, if they are now sniffing around well maybe its time to give him a go next season, could save us some money in the long run?????.......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.