John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoord

come on bobby get him back.

Hour till kick off, home match against RKC. Guidetti 17/2 for the hat-trick.

I really hope he's given a chance next season. If he isn't he will be off and once again we will lose a promising prospect.

Re: Re: John Guidetti: 17 goals and 5 assists in 15 for Feyenoor

RandomJ said:
I really hope he's given a chance next season. If he isn't he will be off and once again we will lose a promising prospect.
He probably already has had a chat with Bobby or someone from the hierarchy after we paid Fc Twente 1 mill to get him back. Hope he gets the 4th spot next season. If we do go after another striker then it will most likely be a replacement for Dzeko. Can't see it myself.

Thing is though, he's in such great form this season because he's playing every week. If he comes back to us next season as 4th choice striker, he will only start in the Carling Cup. He will not get into a rhythm and it will not help his career. If i were him, i'd be looking to leave in the summer. I don't see why he'd want to be here. This season will have made him realise how great regular first team football is. He aint going to give that up to sit on our bench.

Tricky_Trev said:
Thing is though, he's in such great form this season because he's playing every week. If he comes back to us next season as 4th choice striker, he will only start in the Carling Cup. He will not get into a rhythm and it will not help his career. If i were him, i'd be looking to leave in the summer. I don't see why he'd want to be here. This season will have made him realise how great regular first team football is. He aint going to give that up to sit on our bench.

Do agree. I think it would be best for his development if he went on a season-long loan to a prem side, somewhere he will be starting almost every game. Everton? Bolton? Then he can get to grips with the pace and flow of the premier league.

Welbeck, Sturridge, Walker etc have all done this and improved massively because of it

Potential value: £50million

kimleaving.gif

Very tame first half so far and Guidetti only had a long shot in the 1st minute. It's raining quite heavily and the pitch is playing extremely fast so will be a difficult second half as well. Score is still 0-0.

Guidetti score. Penalty 75min 1-0. He played his teammate free and got tripped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.