John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

got to bring him back for next season.

kun, tevez, guidetti and 1 more world class striker like RVP, cavani, higuain and i'll be over the moon.

dzeko has to go as it just hasn't worked, he doesn't fit our style at all. and if mancini wants to get rid of balotelli then so be it but if he wants to keep him then i'll trust his judgement for now.

Lets have 5 strikers.. there will be murmuring all around the squad, dzeko has to leave, hasen´t worked. If tevez stays then it´s tevez, aguero, balotelli and guidetti that´s enuff. 2 worldclass strikers and 2 good strikers are enuff

if he doesnt get a chance then theres no point in the youth team right now

bluebannana said:
if he doesnt get a chance then theres no point in the youth team right now

Spot on mate.

Players have to be good enough to break through to the first team and Guidetti has earned the right to have a crack at it. It will also show the way for the current EDS and academy lads.

ban-mcfc said:
got to bring him back for next season.

kun, tevez, guidetti and 1 more world class striker like RVP, cavani, higuain and i'll be over the moon.

dzeko has to go as it just hasn't worked, he doesn't fit our style at all. and if mancini wants to get rid of balotelli then so be it but if he wants to keep him then i'll trust his judgement for now.
There is no point having Kun, Tevez, Guidetti and RVP etc.

Guidetti will have like no chance of playing if you have Kun, RVP and Tevez infront of him and so when someone calls calling next year he will want to leave.

Mancini has to decide whether he will sacrifice Balo and Dzeko and just keep 3 strikers.

I think what will happen is that Dzeko and Tevez will leave and we keep Balo/Kun/Guidetti and we bring in Hazard who can play both positions.

CTID101 said:
There is no point having Kun, Tevez, Guidetti and RVP etc.

Guidetti will have like no chance of playing if you have Kun, RVP and Tevez infront of him and so when someone calls calling next year he will want to leave.

We have to assume we'll go far in every competition though. At one point this season with Tevez AWOL, we had Aguero as our only healthy striker with Dzeko and Mario missing. United at one point this season had Rooney, Welbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez, Owen, Macheda, Diouf, and their young boy Keane all available as strikers.

Nearly all season we've had only Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, and the very average Scapuzzi when he hasn't been on loan struggling to get off the bench at lower league teams. We need at least four strikers IMO, and if we do keep Tevez he can be utilized in a deeper role as we've seen so theoretically we could have 3 strikers on the pitch at the same time.

Example as why we need a good set of strikers:

Saturday we play United
Wednesday we play AC Milan (CL)
Saturday we play West Brom
Wednesday we play Scunthorpe (CC)
Saturday we play Liverpool
Wednesday we play Ajax (CL)

... and so on. There are games galore for everyone and in an ideal world we could rotate 2 in, 2 out for many games. We've used less players in the league than all but two relegation threatened clubs this season, people complained about rotation but we do it less than most sides in reality.

am i right in thinking he is a model professional and is a hard worker?

he should definitely be in the squad next year, to show the young lads how its done. we need hardworking players in our squad

mansour's tow ropes said:
am i right in thinking he is a model professional and is a hard worker?

he should definitely be in the squad next year, to show the young lads how its done. we need hardworking players in our squad
There's something a little back in the thread about his Manager being upset with but he's just a lad high on confidence.

Koeman said he was too selfish but having watched a few Feyenoord games and some of the poor passes to him I'm not too surprised. He's always making runs and creating space but is often left wanting by a non-existent or poor pass.

Here is some footage of him from this weekend in a man of the match performance, although the opposition was wank but the talent is clear. Watch his touch at around 1 minute, that ball dropped from a tremendous height.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0dC9VK51mE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.