John Guidetti

Salar

The guy scored a hat-trick against ajax and is in Brilliant form.He should be our fourth striker in my opinion.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He will be I hope but we had a deadline of Jan 3rd to recall him and didn't so he's there for the rest of the season now.
for the next season.

Not at 19, be paitient and wait until he is around 21. He needs 2 seasons in a top flight league at least!

Could be the new Zlatan this kid!

sam-caddick said:
Not at 19, be paitient and wait until he is around 21. He needs 2 seasons in a top flight league at least!

No he would not be the new Zlatan. He has been productive, but his style is more Dzeko than Zlatan. He feeds off supply not creativity.

That said, I don't know why we need a 4th striker. When we already have 3 and a bunch of attacking players behind them. SIlva Nasri Yaya AJ. We are good with 3. If Dzeko leaves he can become #3. Out fourth striker should be an old head who gets games every once in a bluemoon. :P

Dax777 said:
sam-caddick said:

No he would not be the new Zlatan. He has been productive, but his style is more Dzeko than Zlatan. He feeds off supply not creativity.

That said, I don't know why we need a 4th striker. When we already have 3 and a bunch of attacking players behind them. SIlva Nasri Yaya AJ. We are good with 3. If Dzeko leaves he can become #3. Out fourth striker should be an old head who gets games every once in a bluemoon. :P

I meant it in terms of being the future new star of Sweeden mate!

hopefully he makes it into the first team in a few years

Dax777 said:
sam-caddick said:

We don't need a 4th striker?? Are you being serious??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.