John Guidetti

MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
MeatHunterrr said:
how I am supposed to know that? Some replacement I would think who is better than Guidetti..

How do you know Guidetti is dog shit when he hasn't even played 90mins for a team who have world class player passing him the ball on a plate?
If he cannot impress at Stoke and he got enough of playtime to impress us. But he didn't, looked always shit when he came on. So if he didn't cut it at Stoke, what chances are he will cut it at Man City where the standards are tenfold.
You happened to catch all of his 70 minutes, stretched out over 6 games, did you? 3 of which he was subbed on after 80 minutes and one when he was subbed on, won a penalty, Stoke got a player sent off and he was sacrificed for a defender..

All while 3 of his appearances coincided with City playing?

Fair play..

If John had more than 1 year left on his contract, I think he'd be loaned out again with more care put into deciding his destination this time. Some of the loans being set up or mooted now look very promising, like Lopes to Lille, Zuculini to a mid-table La Liga club, Huws to a bottom half Premier League club (rumoured) and Rekik to Marseille (rumoured).

But with 1 year left, surely he's leaving? There hasn't even been idle speculation of him renewing. I still think John could be a quality player but he needs to be fit and play a lot. I saw him a few times off the bench for Stoke and his movement was pretty good, but he looked cumbersome and overweight.

In one game he came on, won a penalty, then was subbed off because someone got sent off. It really summed up his career so far - unlucky.

pudge & rodge said:
MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
How do you know Guidetti is dog shit when he hasn't even played 90mins for a team who have world class player passing him the ball on a plate?
If he cannot impress at Stoke and he got enough of playtime to impress us. But he didn't, looked always shit when he came on. So if he didn't cut it at Stoke, what chances are he will cut it at Man City where the standards are tenfold.
You happened to catch all of his 70 minutes, stretched out over 6 games, did you? 3 of which he was subbed on after 80 minutes and one when he was subbed on, won a penalty, Stoke got a player sent off and he was sacrificed for a defender..

Fair play..
hey, guess what. yes, multiple monitors.

MeatHunterrr said:
pudge & rodge said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Fair play..
hey, guess what. yes, multiple monitors.
Guess what, you're talking shit.

70 minutes is "enough playtime to impress us"? It's not even one full match ffs.

Bollocks, you watched Stoke play when we came as much as Santa Claus did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.