John Guidetti

CityStu said:
waspish said:
If Negrado goes it's his time, we should play him as our 4th choice striker

What on Earth suggests he's ready to make that step up?

We don't know until we play him I think it's about time city gives one of our younger players a chance

waspish said:
CityStu said:
waspish said:

We don't know until we play him I think it's about time city gives one of our younger players a chance
hes fucking dogshit.. nowhere near good enough. yeah lets just weaken our title winning squad. Crocky Jovetic and Aguero, then we are left with Dzeko and Guidetti oh dear. Thank god Txiki doesn't think the same.

I hate this some kind of sentiment that we have to give youngsters a chance when a blind grandmum can even see that he is not going to make it. If youngsters are good enough, they will make it simple as that.

MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
CityStu said:

hes fucking dogshit.. nowhere near good enough. yeah lets just weaken our title winning squad. Crocky Jovetic and Aguero, then we are left with Dzeko and Guidetti oh dear. Thank god Txiki doesn't think the same.

So we sell Negrado whose coming in?

waspish said:
MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:

how I am supposed to know that? Some replacement I would think who is better than Guidetti. Di Maria maybe even tho he isn't a striker but gives the left winger width and directness.

MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
MeatHunterrr said:

how I am supposed to know that? Some replacement I would think who is better than Guidetti..

How do you know Guidetti is dog shit when he hasn't even played 90mins for a team who have world class player passing him the ball on a plate?

waspish said:
CityStu said:
waspish said:

We can't really afford to at the level we're at. We loan out the kids and see how they do on a lower rung and if they impress, they'll be integrated at City. If Lopes proves to be shite at Lille I doubt there will be much support for him becoming a key member of the City squad immediately and Guidetti's loan at Stoke was awful. Yes, I think Stoke could have done more with him, but Guidetti hardly helped himself.

waspish said:
MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
how I am supposed to know that? Some replacement I would think who is better than Guidetti..

How do you know Guidetti is dog shit when he hasn't even played 90mins for a team who have world class player passing him the ball on a plate?
If he cannot impress at Stoke and he got enough of playtime to impress us. But he didn't, looked always shit when he came on. So if he didn't cut it at Stoke, what chances are he will cut it at Man City where the standards are tenfold.

MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
MeatHunterrr said:

If he cannot impress at Stoke and he got enough of playtime to impress us. But he didn't, looked always shit when he came on. So if he didn't cut it at Stoke, what chances are he will cut it at Man City where the standards are tenfold.

All I know is when given a chance in are poorer league he scored 20+ goals stoke didnt give him chance we haven't given him a chance so until he gets a chance us as fans really don't know but like you say the manager and staff probably know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.