John Guidetti

LoveCity said:
A loan not likely because his contract runs out in June 2015 unless they've stealthily renewed.

So it's either renew + loan or sell now.
Best to get him off the pay roll . The three we need to get off are pay roll , this Summer are Guidetti , Rodwell and Sinclair .

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
baildon blue said:
LoveCity said:
A loan not likely because his contract runs out in June 2015 unless they've stealthily renewed.

So it's either renew + loan or sell now.
Best to get him off the pay roll . The three we need to get off are pay roll , this Summer are Guidetti , Rodwell and Sinclair .

And Richards.

The problem is, unless we bring in more homegrowns, they won't be going anywhere

Your right Richards needs to go . But this guy needs another club this Summer . I think a club like Burnley should take a chance on Guidetti .

yeah Guidetti needs to be sold.. this guy does absolutely nothing and is bumping up the wage bill. how much is he on 10-20k per week? thats like throwing money straight to the bin.. shame that he didnt make it here. hopefully can get somewhere his career back on track.

BandwagonJumper said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
baildon blue said:

And Richards.

The problem is, unless we bring in more homegrowns, they won't be going anywhere
If the homegrowns aren't good enough or are permanently crocked, they won't play anyway. Of those still on the books, only Hart, Milner and Clichy can stake a real claim for a starting place, and the only options available to us are to fill the gaps with EDS lads, or to overspend on homegrown players at other EPL clubs. Thankfully, FFP prevents us doing the latter.

Really nice guy and is liked by everyone at the club but enough is enough now. If he couldn't make the stoke team then he really ain't got a future here

forevermancity said:
Really nice guy and is liked by everyone at the club but enough is enough now. If he couldn't make the stoke team then he really ain't got a future here

Leslie played the angry Welsh man over Robinho.

forevermancity said:
Can't really judge him based on his time at Stoke and with his manager there. I was thinking about that club yesterday when Belgium were playing, and a cruder 'footballer' than Fellainio I could not imagine. He would be right for Stoke, unlike JG, and I would think that any decent ManU supporters would be embarrassed at having this lump on the payroll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.