John Guidetti

believe it was stu from MEN that said guidetti in his mind would go to Italy which would be fine for me as long as its to a team that can give him plenty of minutes and to a coach who isn't a tactical idiot I.e. allegri

If he's not in Bobby's plans for this season, then I reckon the toon would be a good fit for him. If he was a success, he would enjoy the adoration from 'fifty thousand passionate Geordies'

unexpected item said:
If he's not in Bobby's plans for this season, then I reckon the toon would be a good fit for him. If he was a success, he would enjoy the adoration from 'fifty thousand passionate Geordies'

That is good call

cibaman said:
Looks a bit chunky? Perhaps still a few weeks from playing serious football?

I think he's just a solid lad, although you're probably right - 90 minute games of football wouldn't hurt. Really hope that we give John a chance, he's obviously very talented and puts in a shift.

unexpected item said:

Good shout, they will be desperate for a striker now that Remy seems to have been nicked by 'Arry

greasedupdeafguy said:
Johansen, Facey, Rekik, Boyata, Leigh, Evans, Suarez, Rusnak, Lopes, Pozo, Guidetti

Side for the match against Reading

That's a damned good team. Or at least it will be in 5 years.

John Guidetti, not just a big bulky forward....

Come's across as an old fashioned bulky centre forward, it seems that he's also got some flair and skill up his sleeve!

Love him hope he sticks around for a long time!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2ZzS4r3So[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.