John Guidetti

Re: John Guidetti, not just a big bulky forward....

Sadly, no PL club is willing to take him !

Farzyy said:
Come's across as an old fashioned bulky centre forward, it seems that he's also got some flair and skill up his sleeve!

Love him hope he sticks around for a long time!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2ZzS4r3So[/youtube]

no he is good it took me no time at all to teach him that

Tevez City said:

He needs some load experience in the PL but i hope he gets a decent chance here, maybe V Stoke if he is fit

Sevilla FC want him on loan

Tevez City said:

Several are willing to take him, he will make his decision probably next week. Clubs from nearly every league are interested in him but he's only just reached a level of fitness where the club will consider letting him go on loan.

Guidetti thread.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270873&start=210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270873&start=210</a>

Farzyy said:
Tevez City said:

He needs some load experience in the PL but i hope he gets a decent chance here, maybe V Stoke if he is fit

lol. play him for the EDS v Norwich on the 25th and then loan him after that

Going out on loan to any team isn't going to help right now. Do people realize what he has gone through recently?

He needs some serious and specific conditioning/training, the best place for him is with us right now. Let him play the EDS games and maybe be involved in the match day warm ups etc.

If he can come through it fine then he goes out on another season long loan next year and then comes back for a full pre season and slots into the squad if he has proved himself of course.

I am not a qualified physio etc but to me I just think it is crazy to think he can play a Prem game or even FA Cup this year!

CTID101 said:
Going out on loan to any team isn't going to help right now. Do people realize what he has gone through recently?

He needs some serious and specific conditioning/training, the best place for him is with us right now. Let him play the EDS games and maybe be involved in the match day warm ups etc.

If he can come through it fine then he goes out on another season long loan next year and then comes back for a full pre season and slots into the squad if he has proved himself of course.

I am not a qualified physio etc but to me I just think it is crazy to think he can play a Prem game or even FA Cup this year!

I think this sums it up pretty well. As long as he can get enough match time with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.