John Guidetti

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Sure he's already started playing for the EDS...scored on his comeback

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/interviews/2013/john-guidetti-goal-and-interview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/interviews ... -interview</a>
yep played one half and scored

If he doesn't play for city for last half of the season, would love to see him loaned out to one of the bottom 7 sides (except QPR). Villa or Newcastle sure could use a goalscorer. He could get much needed minutes against top opposition, and could help a club avoid relegation, and hopefully take some points off a few of our rivals.

Can't wait to see the guy in full swing for us. I think we're waitin for the window to close before we out him on show ;-). Wouldn't go as far to say I'd put him ahead of dzeko, that's crazy talk! But I'd put him ahead of Balo purely for the fact that the guy can't be arsed with us anymore .

6 weeks until he's 'back' (whatever that means since he's already playing, I assume fully fit?) according to one of his alleged representatives (Anders Carlsson) who said he doesn't want to go on loan but prove himself to Mancini at the club. Mario's transfer to Milan is looking more and more probable so Guidetti has the 4th striker role waiting for him if that happens. In the meantime, is the EDS game on this Friday?

I think it would probably be better to keep him at the club now and not loan him out. That way he can get back up to full fitness, train with amazing players every day in training and show Mancini what he can do now. Maybe even make a few appearances for the 1st team before the season finishes. Then the impression he makes in the last few months of the season along with preseason next season we'll be able to see if he's ready for us or whether he needs to be loaned out next season.

Would like to see him get some minutes for us before the end of the season. Still got some weeks of training before he is fully fit so why not give him some minutes before the end and than he becomes a permanent part of the squad next season.

Rumours going around news is that City have lowered the asking price for balotelli and Milan will pay back 3-6 year installments. With Mancini saying Guidetti is not going on loan which means the mirror reporter is right if we do not bring in a new striker for Balotelli if the sale goes through and Gudetti set to take his place.

I hope to see Guidetti play for us soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.