John Guidetti

Playing 90 minutes for the EDS is nothing like playing for the first team but its good that he's getting closer to being fit enough to be part of the first team. 90 minutes played and a goal is good news indeed.

It's strange that some people are acting like they want a statue of him outside the stadium already, when they can't even pronounce his last name

Lavinda Past said:
mcfc-mark said:
It's strange that some people are acting like they want a statue of him outside the stadium already, when they can't even pronounce his last name

Prone to exaggeration Mark?

I don't want a statue of him (yet)... Like many, I just want to see him get a chance to prove he can do it in the prem.

He's a class act.

Not exaggeration, I just know that the same people that are building him up to be our saviour are the same ones who will slate him if he doesn't make an instant impact in the league. I'd love a young player to succeed at City as much as you would, I just wouldn't like unfair criticism coming his way from fickle supporters.

Also, as far as a "class act" is concerned, I definitely agree with you. He's got that special something... Hopefully it's that 'something' that we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.