John Guidetti

It would be genuinely interesting to see whether a fully fit Guidetti could cut it at the top level for us given a run of games. I suspect we won't get to find out though.

Think that's a tad cynical Ric, he's got more of a chance than than anyone since Sturridge.

lloydie said:
Think that's a tad cynical Ric, he's got more of a chance than than anyone since Sturridge.

It would rely on injuries/suspensions for him to get a proper run I think, and by all accounts he's still a while off full fitness himself. I'd love to see him get a chance in the more winnable fixtures we have left, but barring a freak set of circumstances can't see it happening.

Ric said:
lloydie said:

It would rely on injuries/suspensions for him to get a proper run I think, and by all accounts he's still a while off full fitness himself. I'd love to see him get a chance in the more winnable fixtures we have left, but barring a freak set of circumstances can't see it happening.
Will be on the 1st team bench after easter. - and will step onto the pitch on 91 minutes and not touch the ball before whistle blown for full time.
Following Sinclair' treatment.

I imagine we'd have learnt how to score again by the time he's fit, but I think a man who scored 3 against Ajax when none of ours could, will get a chance.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
IMHO not only will Guidetti get his chance with us, he will take it.

Finally, someone see's exactly what i see. I'm sick of trying to tell people (mainly not city fans i admit). I'm just going to sit back and bathe in my own smugness when everyone who ever doubted is proved wrong.

Bluep*ss said:
Ric said:
lloydie said:

Will be on the 1st team bench after easter. - and will step onto the pitch on 91 minutes and not touch the ball before whistle blown for full time.
Following Sinclair' treatment.

Bloody hell cheer up.

@Ric; there will be injury/suspensions. Then it's up to JG what he does when he gets the chance, which he will, if he does well I expect to see the pragmatic side of RM. He'll not be scared of benching Tevez or Dzeko IMO

He seems a confident and ambitous player so hopefully that will enough to put pressure on our current Strikers.

how far off fitness is he? this lad deserves his chance, i don't won't to see him get bit parts in a couple of games we need to determine if he is good enough before the start of next season imo.

edit:

seems from DH's training report he is about 6 weeks away from full fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.