John Guidetti

mansour's tow ropes said:
thats an old picture, he's gained weight while he's been out, obviously

From the other day, not looking particularly "fat" to me.

guidetti%20high%20five.ashx

I think it is very tempting to have Super G on the bench v Newcastle and pop him on in the last 15 minutes.

At least he will bring 100% desire and hunger, something that has been lacking at times recently.

black mamba said:
Two more goals for Guidetti today at Norwich ....

A LATE own goal from Manchester City’s George Evans gave a strong Norwich City Under-21s side an excellent 3-2 victory in an entertaining clash at Colney Training Centre.

Ryan Bennett, David Fox and Luciano Becchio all played 90 minutes in Monday’s afternoon’s game, but Jacob Murphy was the standout performer for Norwich with two excellent first-half goals.

John Guidetti got a brace of his own to draw the visitors level, but Evans’ unfortunate slice into his own net six minutes from time meant Scott Marshall’s Norwich youngsters took the three points

I think we really need to take a chance with this guy as soon as possible.

A nice bit of good news after Dzeko's antics on Sat.

without a dream said:
It's stupid to rush back someone who hasn't played a proper competitive game for about a year, he'll be in the squad when he's approaching match fitness.

Some of us were telling people this months ago, when they thought he was weeks away from a return then.

For some reason, some people seem to think it's more important for Guidetti to perform in front of them as soon as possible, than it is for him to actually get fully fit without knacking himself.

Those same people will be the ones who slaughter him & say he's overrated if he does turn up & play & struggles because he isn't match fit. Guaranteed.

Matt the Giant said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
thats an old picture, he's gained weight while he's been out, obviously

From the other day, not looking particularly "fat" to me.

guidetti%20high%20five.ashx

that picture is from January, so its likely he's lost weight even since then.

But the picture of him shirtless is from the middle of last season when he was playing - he gained weight since then so its pointless referencing that picture as a sign of his current wellbeing

that picture is from January, so its likely he's lost weight even since then.

But the picture of him shirtless is from the middle of last season when he was playing - he gained weight since then so its pointless referencing that picture as a sign of his current wellbeing[/quote]

Oh, I took it from the OS and the EDS match report against Norwich and I assumed it was a picture from the game.

Either way, I don't think his weight has much to do with him not yet appearing in the senior side. I mean, loosing weight isn't particularly hard, and especially not for these guys who have a team of coaches and advisers to take care of them. I think it's more a case of sharpness missing, positional awareness and other things which will take game time to fix.
John is a very determined and professional young man and I'm sure he is doing everything he can to make sure he'll get back to top shape. He will accept taking things slow even though he wants nothing more than to be a part of a senior City side.
I hope he'll get a chance before the end of the season, but if not.. well then he'll have a full pre-season with the squad to further improve his qualities and I have no doubt in my mind he WILL be a part of our first team next season. He'll be our fourth striker.

in my opinion I don't think he will get a chance and will be either sold or go out on loan next season then be sold after the loan spell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.